-
Posts
8,423 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Ricey
-
I suppose my first Internets lesson is free then, whats the recurring cost ?? Tell me cousin, why Lemmings ? All my lessons are free my man......I'm like a god damn self funding charity! Honestly (like really honestly).....I have an unnatural obsession and affinity with rodents and the lemming with its carefree attitude to risk sprang immediately to mind when I saw that you'd parked across 2 spaces. Problem is no matter how much you've clearly gone to some lengths to: A)protect your car B)protect it without causing a single other soul inconvenience People (by people i mean the braindead detritus of society that we have to live amongst) will spy that parking, misunderstand why and hate you for it .......or worse park next to you just to **** you off. It's almost inviting damage on. It's annoying me and I know the benign intention behind it! People enlarge are retards Suits.....never underestimate the power of the collective retard.
-
Proper LOL's
-
Well at least you used one meme right
-
No, no, I did genuinely think that it went nowhere and was uninteresting . Your new one however, about rats and disabled people is much better, don't let me stop you, please. Christ I can tell your going to be hard work......I'll define the word story for you instead then sto·ry 1 (stôr, str) n. pl. sto·ries 1. An account or recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious, as: a. An account or report regarding the facts of an event or group of events: b. An anecdote c. A lie: As you can see from my original post there was neither account nor recital Was it perhaps an observation? ob·ser·va·tion (bzr-vshn) n. 1. a. The act or faculty of observing. b. The fact of being observed. 2. a. The act of noting and recording something, such as a phenomenon, with instruments. b. The result or record of such notation: a meteorological observation. 3. A comment or remark. 4. An inference or a judgment that is acquired from or based on observing. God damn it NO......but young suits fear not this has been useful because it leads us forward with point 3 and your lesson continues.....a comment or remark. com·ment (kmnt) n. 1. a. A written note intended as an explanation, illustration, or criticism of a passage in a book or other writing; an annotation. b. A series of annotations or explanations. 2. a. A statement of fact or opinion, especially a remark that expresses a personal reaction or attitude. b. An implied conclusion or judgment: a novel that is a comment on contemporary lawlessness. But wait! @*!# the bed I think we've been lead further down the rabbit hole..........point 1 a criticism. Read on my little lemming crit·i·cism (krt-szm) n. 1. The act of criticizing, especially adversely. 2. A critical comment or judgment. 3. a. The practice of analyzing, classifying, interpreting, or evaluating literary or other artistic works. b. A critical article or essay; a critique. c. The investigation of the origin and history of literary documents; textual criticism. And here endeth the lesson and observation? Maybe. A comment or remark? Possibly. A criticism? there or there abouts......but what we can derive is that it is not, in any way, absolutely conclusively.....a frigging story!
-
Cool story bro. You should have seen the way I drifted into it, drunk and without my seatbelt on. epic misuse of the meme. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cool%20story%20bro No story there my little lamb.......just a comment regarding the parking that looks like its been executed by a brain damaged lemming who's had his entire left hand cut off, is also a thalidomide and hasn't actually passed his driving test. How's that for a story yo?
-
Yeah, I always try to park well away from any other cars too but come back to it and find some idiots parked 6 inches away in an otherwise empty car park !! That parking needs nuking from orbit. Horrendous regardless of the fact that the bit your in is empty!
-
Mate that is an admirably calm reflection on the turn of events. I salute you for not letting it completely @*!# on your parade. Personally I would have had the same reaction but I could absolutely understand anyone going batshit crazy if they came back to that on a 4 month old car!
-
Did someone just post something above? It wasn't Ian was it? Ignored that downsy spacker months ago
-
It happens every summer mate. Big influx of newbies as prices of the 3.5l v6 horrendously expensive to run car come down.......they change hands like the clap at a student orgy and a billion one of the same old questions get asked. Old hands get annoyed and become grumpy unwelcoming gits, then it lurches into winter where we have to endure all of the ****ing snow threads 'has anyone used snow socks before?' FFS! Then Xmas comes and we're all happy again. Usually broken up with Stuarty and myself buying at least 2 cars a year each that are not Zed's that we remain unfulfilled and generally unhappy with.
-
That time of year again ain't it......meets have finished up so we've moved into summer kick off season. I fully predict Beavis resigning his commission (Is he still a mod?) and someone high profile getting a ban before long!
-
Is this even English!
-
Tell them I'll give them 500 quid to take it away ;-)
-
Omg I actually can't stop looking at it. I'm going to the bog......I may be 5 minutes
-
Seriously as he drove passed me this morning I had the window down and I could hear his passenger making sound effect noises for him 'vvrrrrrrrmmmmm tsssssssccccchhhhhhh'
-
Haha ive literally been looking at these all night tonight and most of the last week (largely ive had a semi whilst doing so) Love love love! I think this is my all time favourite looking car of all time and the noise must making things discharge in your pants! Buy it Buy it now
-
I'm with Alphera on the TT. Basically used when BMW finance can't do the deal I think.....they're some sort of division of BMW finance or something Gutting mate. Clearly someone didn't do their sums right I reckon.
-
Clunk click and he'll be fine (stick a cushion under his arse if he's too low). Car seat that fits well as per Katy's post is neither here nor there in terms of saftey (I.e should be safe but try and disable airbag)
-
Personally I think they're a far nicer looking car than the Zed but I really just dont get the Bimmer engine noise. I really really don't like it. Granted I've never heard the 3.2, 6 pot but there's something about a straight 6 thats a bit soulless and tinny for my liking (least it was on the hateful Z4 coupe I had).
-
This
-
Saw diab on his way into work today......glancing over enviously at my derv turbos wastegate hissing away.
-
I thought it was quite a good idea to be honest........could stop a noobie putting their foot in it on an old thread too I guess.
-
Braking performance won't suffer ? I guess it's a bit like the 'stuff' pads........more expensive you get the better the compound. Lots of dust = mucky rims though.
-
They do however give off a lot of dust apparently..... Ha.....typical. That's by specifically the one attribute I was told that they didn't. Lol
-
Is that not literally SMD described in one sentence!