Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. The Powerhouse in sandycroft have worked on a few zed's now and they've got really good mechs working there. Might be a little closer than Warrington if its running like a bag of spanners.
  2. Oh **** off stupid smiley code!
  3. Retro Vette Camero Stang It's the future trust me :wink:
  4. It works for me... unless I'm searching for a three letter word... Ok try finding the original tattoo thread for me (only using that as an example as I tried to find it a while back). Tattoo returns nowt but a load of jibes at dip!
  5. Enoch Powell or whatever he was called just bought a standard 3litre which was still pretty bleeding rapid and fairly economical to run. I saw a boggo 3l Si Coupe yesterday in black.............beautiful. There again I always did like the look of the Z4..............just hated everything else about it! M will be a flying machine.
  6. The search function is pretty bust unfortunately which means a lot of the old valuable info seems to be lost in the annals of time.
  7. Does she have an air inlet valve?
  8. Just caught up with that thread......proper lols. Reminded me of Kevin keegans commentary when leonardo smashed tab Ramos's cheekbone in World Cup 1994 .......those that remember will know what I mean!
  9. Is that a pure horrendous but unintentional racial profiling or is dips actually from Sri Lanka?!
  10. Finally got round to watching this.........funny as hell if you ask me.
  11. Dans right to a point.....it's boring for existing members however its just about the acceptance thing, allowing them their excitement at their new 'sports car'. For a lot of people the Zed regardless of how much you can pick one up for these days is a 'dream car'. That's why I never bother posting up any pics of my TT.......is stock, its dull as fook, it's a derv........if anyone was happy for me having it then I can only assume that they don't like me!
  12. Get 8 magnetic fuel savers and you can also increase to 100 MPG.
  13. We have the orange seats here waiting for him And an SC if he wants?????? You know what I mean.......it's create your own mould time and whack out a prototype Perspex 'hood'
  14. I dunno......we've spent most of the thread bollocking them!
  15. Looks like a challenge for the zed shed if you ask me
  16. Serves you right you divs! I'd raise a dispute if Will doesn't pay up!
  17. rubbish
  18. My mate as the GTD - same engine as my TT derv except his does 59mpg (clocked absolutely leathering it to and from Porthmadog) and mine does 35mpg!!!!!!! Not sure that a boggo 2.0 is the 170bhp version but that one is absolutely rapid (for a derv) and with a remap must be leathal. I would suggest even a boggo will be around 140bhp and will still shift.
  19. Your bloody worse than me for getting itchy feet with a car! Try and keep this for at least 2 years (worth mentioning there is no chance of this and in 6 months when the novelty has worn off the combination of running costs and finance will be pissing you right off and you'll be back where I am now thinking that a 5k car is a 'really good idea'........inevitably followed 6 months later by 'this heap of @*!# is costing me a fortune in repairs......might as well get a new car on tick...........in strolls the world ) that sounds just like me - except with the Z (so far) - I still look though - is that being unfaithful (is looking at other women unfaithful ?) or is it a case of you're allowed to window shop, but don't purchace or test the product You slut.......don't even look at me with those cheating eyes! Look away!
  20. Must....... Not....... Flog....... Audi...... To..... Buy..... Zed..... Raaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh!!
  21. Your bloody worse than me for getting itchy feet with a car! Try and keep this for at least 2 years (worth mentioning there is no chance of this and in 6 months when the novelty has worn off the combination of running costs and finance will be pissing you right off and you'll be back where I am now thinking that a 5k car is a 'really good idea'........inevitably followed 6 months later by 'this heap of @*!# is costing me a fortune in repairs......might as well get a new car on tick...........in strolls the world )
  22. Not to mention that its illegal never mind against eBay rules! Well sort of......pretty sure they'd still see this as shill bidding http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3042134/eBay-seller-prosecuted-for-bidding-in-his-own-auctions-is-spared-jail-sentence.html
  23. 70's icon?! I mean how do you **** that up when you've literally just written '1993 L reg.....' FFS!
  24. The care attention and factual accuracy of the description is quite astonishing........... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130858442268
×
×
  • Create New...