Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. **** a duck This is all
  2. I've only got one pube so its very precious to me
  3. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63576-veet-for-men/page__fromsearch__1
  4. Sorry man but its a rerrrrrrrerrrrrrreeeepost ;-)
  5. Good find Pete.
  6. Aren't spacers dangerous for the wheel chassis in the long run?! I was told this by one mechanic(no names here,but you probably guess Dave who I'm talking about).. Think the only purpose of spacers is the styling ,nothing else... I think as long as you don't go crazy, I have had spacers 20/25mm on my Zed for almost all of the 40k I have done in it, yes they are for styling but they don't ruin the handling of the car in any way Yep,they don't ruin the handling but they put lots of force on something on the chassis,can't remember the name of those things...in the long run it can damage it and then it can couse more serious problems...well,that's the opinion of highly reputable person... I personally love the look of car when spacers installed,but not sure if I would buy them for the reason above.. Would it not be the wheel bearings leading to premature ware? I'm a bit of a mechanical spod though so probably not!
  7. My thoughts exactly. Which wouldn't be so bad if your target market wasn't someone who wants to buy a 3.5l 280 bhp rear wheel drive 2 seater sports car with an open boot and a Nissan badge. There are only so many weirdos like us to go around!
  8. It's not so much resale value as it is the fact that it puts buyers off. If you have to price your cat d car 2k less for it to sell you still run the risk of people thinking 'nah I'll just save up/get a bigger loan'. Imports are similar but to a much lesser extent. They have a stigma attached that they're some sort of time bomb waiting to go off which outs SOME people off (far less that a write off would). Not to say you shouldn't buy either but be warned you are definitely restricting you resale target market.
  9. @*!# on a stick that sounds good smudge
  10. Spacers make your car immediately burst into flames and head for the nearest Armco barrier whilst ejecting your seat from the car and into a tree. FACT
  11. Why? he stated that he wasn't very clued up with computers And the ipad is crap for smilies.
  12. The number 1 way to make your car sound like a chav nova......a K1. Hideous looking, hideous sounding, hideous quality, hideous fit. Hideous.
  13. Christ that's a hanging quartet of women!
  14. Pretty sure it cant be done as no anchors but perhaps im talking about a baby seat (is there a difference?)
  15. To be fair Pete I've only ever tried the one but I really didn't notice and difference. Also think it was fairly shoddy quality as it rusted and eventually caused a misfire.
  16. In which case you need to search 'magnetic fuel saver' on ebay then! Thats the 2nd time you stuck this up? Am I missing the point! Dratted pissing swine of an ipad!
  17. In which case you need to search 'magnetic fuel saver' on ebay then!
  18. In which case you need to search 'magnetic fuel saver' on ebay then!
  19. Yip. In fact I may have been 280!
  20. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/diesel-tuning-chip-VAG-Least-30-Bhp-Your-Whip-Yo-/251245780370
  21. Ricey

    Tyre choice

    Nankangs
  22. Does an L200 really suit your lifestyle? That rear box is pretty shockingly small.......you always see builders trying to look cool by having a warrior but the have to strap the ladders, materials etc to the roof!
  23. Ask them. Any reputable company should be able to justify their costs. I work in expatriate tax, we frequently get people asking what things on their invoice mean/cover, almost every time we will explain what was carried out and the client will be happy and pay the invoice. If they can't justify it, tell them that you won't pay it until they can. Just my 50p Expatriate - tax consultant dealing complex affairs of complex people in complex financial situations Letting agent - too ruthless to be a used car sales man I'm fairly sure the former would find it far easier to justify their fees!
  24. You well like it and you're well convinced just accept it
  25. Must..............resist...........urge..........to laugh.............can't...............help myself!
×
×
  • Create New...