Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Mate that one is **** funny! I did put a link on here with a compilation on.....think I called something like 'funny supercar fails' or something like that
  2. Reliable for 1k.......you'll do well! I think you may get a mitsi pinin (I think) for that much. If its mitsi it should be reliable.
  3. It's metal It's a 4k to 10k car It's not a lambo Life is short Just park it and go about your business!
  4. Not zed related but there are some awesome super car fails. The one where the lambo tries to spank it from the lights is epic!
  5. Stick 'Bluetooth adaptor' into the search box and all will be revealed.
  6. Yip......double hattrick for the next person who posts it up!
  7. Lexx you git I really want one now!
  8. And I can tell you now.......it definitely has been posted about 4 times if it the yank lads driving down the freeway pissing themselves
  9. You have to upload them to something like photobucket and link the url for them using the image button .......looks like this
  10. Talking to a bloke who works with old cars the other day and he said they're actually very comfortable and very reliable. Mate with your virile todger you could raise that kind of cash selling man juice! Do it!
  11. And be careful with the non-council gits because they know this and they sometimes title their tickets PCN ......unless its issues by a council that's equally a load of crap to scare you.
  12. I'm not so sure that will be the issue on this one - this isn't about knowing a Zed........duff cat D repair is a duff cat D repair regardless of the car. Someone knowing their Zeds will only identify more problems. Giving the benefit of the doubt he's probably not knowingly intending to bodge (hence asking the question) but is instead trying to stick to a budget so more cash isn't sunk in. Bottom line.........more cash will be required!
  13. Aye but its implied that they're looking to build a bit of a buy and flip empire so likelihood (unless I'm reading it wrong) is to repair, enjoy in short term, flip for profit and get the next one.
  14. Rear quarter will need pulling out, filling and respray the entire panel upto a shut line - my understanding is that this is the trickiest panel to repair. Bumper - fecked. Sling and get a new one and account for paint if not the same colour. That looks like its had a tidy whack.......I'd be worried about the exhaust and boot floor as well. Given that the cars on 90k do you know what sort of condition and history its in apart from the shunt? The 350 clutch doesn't last for ever and its always a key point to check as it'll run you about 800 quid to replace - many see over 90k but I guess it depends how long you want to keep the car. £3400 - on a Cat D, 2005 plate with 90k - subject to being tidy and service history your perhaps looking at a 4.5k car so you might just break clean with the work required but I wouldn't expect to see a profit. Angel of Doom out!
  15. Damaged, partial service history.......try Tradelinkcars (joke before anyone's toys get hurled out) Seriously though I don't think that's a terrible price. You could probably squeeze a bit more but it's a full market and you will be competing with other sellers with full history and no body issues. I say do it.
  16. My understanding is that the only change is that they can't clamp you. The ticket process is still quite grey and it would usually take a court to extract the money from you but there are virtually no instances of this happening. Basically until court papers arrive done sweat it. If they ever did (which they won't) then chances are you'll still win. Alternatively you can write an appeal (which will be rejected with a standardised letter) but you need a good argument as to why the ticket is unenforceable. This won't make the ticket to aŵay but might look better in court (even though you'll never get to court) that you tried to engage with them.
  17. Definitely ignore.....total jokers from what I read on the net. One man band outfit and he appears to diversify into all sorts of industries! Publishing sound recordings was one of their niches!
  18. Never fear I am here! Ignore ignore ignore https://www.duedil.com/company/06513576/inner-guard-security-limited Company is on the bones of its arse.......highly unlikely to pay for solicitor involvement. They are an accredited member of the British parking association which does mean they can get your details from the dvla (for a cost). You may receive a letter but given their financial predicament I would assume resources are very tight and they basically rely on easy money rolling in. I would ignore this letter as well. Also it's not a 'fine' it's a 'charge'.......a subtle but important definition. This is to 'compensate' the land owner for the use of their land. An problems pm me
  19. There really is no helping some people.
  20. As I said mate your already 10 steps ahead of any other 'slated' trader because you've bothered to come on here and even engage with anyone. Cool your jets a little and you get to tap into about 100 newbies a month who are looking for a zed.
  21. Im actually reeling at this, what utter, utter, utter crap. The tyres arent stretched, they arent the correct profile and while thats not a great thing, contrary to popular belief it doesnt mean you are going to instantaneously explode in a fireball when you turn the key. It certainly isnt illegal, I personally wouldnt expect a dealer to know every foible of every car in the world either, Ive litle doubt the previous owner put them on. Sure, our man the dealer doesnt seem to have the best PR skills in the world but once again the 350Z-UK overreacts massively because our cars are so incredibly powerful, lightweight and difficult to drive that a 5mm difference in tyre sidewall means this guy is a murderer in the making. Get real. Myfairlady, Id be more than interested to hear details of any sub 5K, never mind 4K cars youve got going as I fancy another one as a track weapon, Im also a realist and wouldnt expect it to be perfect for that money. DOCS BACK!!!!! Dude where have you been! The place has been too quiet without your edgy banter :wink:
  22. You started it... :clap: I still think its Trade-links partner that started the thread, and its backfired like a shotgun to the face! Mate I've been thinking that all morning you know I'm sure s20004u did that a couple of times on other forums.
  23. PM Myfairlady for advice
  24. *sigh*
  25. And that my friends is the best advice you'll receive all night! Just looked up the stats if the 4l V6 model.......bloody atrocious! 210 horseies!? Wouldn't pull you out of bed!
×
×
  • Create New...