Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Why are the bloke who played bobba fett and onslow from keeping up appearances the new REO's is what I don't understand.......it should at least be someone who owns a zed! Apart from that onslow is dead! Well done chaps!
  2. As soon as I saw veilside I was getting ready to hate but I really really like that Pete
  3. Worst 'good' program on tv Barr none.
  4. Looks like its too far forward but might just be camera angle
  5. Also missing the plastic mounting plate for the front plate. That plate is just screwed straight on unless the roadsters don't have that
  6. Carefully with carb cleaner but if you upset it then you an do a reset. Realistically to clean it without upsetting it you need it off the car.
  7. Have you taken a peek at the butterfly to see if its crudded up?
  8. Also where has that other ginger come from FFS! Quite literally more zed's than any Nissan dealer I've ever been to!
  9. Looks about as appealing as big foots dick. Sorry Bob!
  10. Dose is a word though!
  11. If you still want stealth mate you need milltek mate. Scorpion and Cobra will be no good for you.....they don't look oem and sound a bit too raucous for you. Sadly milltek = dollars
  12. I did think it would go this way.... Think I will start a guide to how to price your own car and not post up 'Whats my car worth' instead.... Out of interest what way did you think it would go? The way it has.... Hahah....totally read that wrong didn't I!
  13. I did think it would go this way.... Think I will start a guide to how to price your own car and not post up 'Whats my car worth' instead.... Out of interest what way did you think it would go?
  14. And of you have made up your mind so what? You pay a little over the odds for what's effectively a car that's just been run in. It's not like your buying a dogs so who cares. It's your money......if your happy spending that then it doesn't matter. Just don't come away feeling shafted.
  15. Yes you should. Now shut up!
  16. Jim lad are you taking the ****?
  17. And what exactly made you think of creating these? Was it from personal experience again? Useful after a prostate massage!
  18. I designed them!
  19. I wouldn't if I were you, see this http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/travel/2011/04/They-buy-any-car-for-less-dot-com And this http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=454633http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=454633 Agreed WBAC is just another company born out of the recession that is designed to pray on the desperate and vulnerable. I'm surprised they don't have a pay day loan subsidiary.
  20. Which translates to about 8k resale for a dealer. Your right its thick for the car but a dealer in this climate will always rape you in the ass and leave you bleeding on a trade price. 6k for a car like that? Get your anal plasters out.
  21. There are some fair tards in the world though.
  22. Because filling the 'details of incident' part of the insurance claim for with 'violent fall whilst performing self prostate massage to www.dudesinrubber.com' is inadmissible if used twice. Saying that from personal experience I take it? Just a bit too specific. The devils in the detail so they say
  23. It's a good car on the face of it but I'd agree its a bit thick on price. Not by much but you need to be 500 notes less i reckon to have got a good deal.
  24. Because filling the 'details of incident' part of the insurance claim for with 'violent fall whilst performing self prostate massage to www.dudesinrubber.com' is inadmissible if used twice.
  25. 1. Using livingstones warman. Done.
×
×
  • Create New...