Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Yup common problem. Lube up the joints but don't force it down, just keep trying
  2. It's 1) the badge and 2) they have reached a point of evolution where they are pretty much trouncing everything else in their class and some of those in classes above. But they are a victim of their own success as there are so many of them about. I bet if I jumped in one and experienced the handling and balance all the reviewers mention is love one.
  3. That is embarrassing for him, he shouldn't be allowed back in a car again
  4. Ouch, bad luck. Looks like a body's hop job to me.
  5. Will370z

    MPSS

    A number of people have recommend tyreleader for very good priced tyres. I will be sourcing my next set from here http://www.tyreleader.co.uk
  6. Given the pics of food on Facebook I assumed you had misread the post in the excitement of putting your name down for more meat
  7. Looks stunning in black too.
  8. Nice one Adrian
  9. Very nice, red calipers on a dark car alway look awesome
  10. Nice work, big question is will it still look like this when we get to wales
  11. Yup I'm very tempted. Got a test drive next weekend
  12. That reminds me, must give you a call about the new qashqai
  13. Cracking looking zed that one
  14. Oh oh, just downloaded hearthstone for the ipad. I think that's my social life down the toilet
  15. I thought you would want to stay well away from me after our detour on track in the BMW harryjax lol
  16. No not enough 370's and I wouldn't see the point to be honest
  17. I will send him a message for you. Ian and I test drove about 7 zeds 2 years at the wales meet to see the difference, I have to say of all of the that car pulled far better than the others, was a great little car and Ian loved it.
  18. Yay topless in wales, it's the only way to go. Just bring lots of sun tan cream
  19. The initiation is a closely guarded secret. I therefore couldn't possibly comment
  20. Happy birthday, have a good one.
  21. Have you been stalking me? Lol
  22. Thanks all
  23. I have a couple of interesting tales i can tell at the bar in wales grundy
  24. Could that be ian1010101's old car?
×
×
  • Create New...