Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Edited to remove Choptop 1. Mudman - R6 ***, Arriving Friday 11am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 2. 350zedd - EY57*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 3. Zedd - EX54*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 4. SHEZZA - B9 *** Arriving Friday 12 am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 5. ioneabee CV61 *** arrive Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom booked Fri/Sat 6. Harryjax +1 SKIO *** arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom Fri, Sat Booked. 7. Pritchard <EnterReg> *** Arriving Saturday Morning No Accom required. 8. 350ZRDev +1-WM53***Arriving Friday, drives Sat and Sun and Friday PM. Fri Sat accom booked. 9. howee 350 arrive Saturday morning, Sat&amp;sunday drives. No accommodation required 10. davedutch de55*** arrive Fri evening for Sat &amp; Sun drives. Will book accommodation tomorrow. 11. N13GEY + wife arriving Friday p.m. Drives Sat, leave Sun a.m. Accom booked Fri/Sat 12. Stoker 11 + wife arriving Fri p.m.Drives Sat and Sun.Accom booked for Fri/Sat. 13 Wendy - Arriving Friday. Drives Sat & Sun. Accom booked, Fri, Sat, Sun. Not sure arrival time on Fri 14 Z370Z +1 CA12 *** arriving fri. Drives Sat and Sun. Accommodation book 15. Jmanji +1 dx54" arriving fri 6pm booked fri/sat drive out sat/ sun. 16. 17. Monkeybrain1234 - L8 *** Arriving Saturday morning, Drives Sat & Sun - Accommodation still to be booked for Sat Night 18.Shenley + wife, B4***, Arr Fri. Drives Sat & Sun. Accommodation booked Fri - Sun. 19. JetSet + Caroline CW55*** No accommodation, Drives Sat, Possibly Sun 20. mikey1k +1, MK59 arriving Fri, accommodation booked Fri & Sat 21. The Big Meister +1 YX05 Friday saturday & Subday no accommodation booked 22. chirag1988 + 1 BL08 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night 23. ap427 + 1 NH57 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night 24. Cal TBC no accom 25. Luke p12 *** no accom 26. -Bradders- + 1 PL04 *** - Arriving early Sat morning and accommodation booked for Sat 16th for one night 27. 28. Jay +1 J**_1R Arriving friday afternoon, no accommodation required. 29. NWZ + 1 OY10....Drive Sun no accommodation required... 30. Andyvvc + 1 Fri and Sat accommodation booked. ***CAMERA WORK ONLY*** (no drives out) 31. DudeUK +1 Drives Saturday & Sunday, & Sunday Lunch 32. Sianny +1 Drives Saturday & Sunday, & Sunday Lunch
  2. The biggest issue i have is spending time post filming editing the video and uploading. I still have to go through 9 hours of driving through France, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Austria from the middle of last year.
  3. Ok all, feedback has been provided and responded to, let's not escalate this into something it need not be. congrats on the purchase p34nut, that's a nice looking zed. Enjoy.
  4. Very nice
  5. I followed SteveMs route and it was fantastic. I will see if I can track down the route somewhere. I'd go there in a second if I could
  6. I thought he had fallen in love with the v8 xkr
  7. Good to hear and welcome to the club. When I first bought my zed and joined the forum I had no idea how things would turn out. It's become a big part of much social life, I've made a number of very close friends here and try to meet up when we can. Meets, drives, weekends away, Wales, the lakes, the hoon, europe, track days....it's been great and long may it continue. Hope you have fun here.
  8. What an awesome trip and some stunning scenery. Pity about the speed limits
  9. I'll start with a mini
  10. 4 days to go, i'm a little excited
  11. Welcome, hope the sun shines over the summer for you with the new roadster Have fun on the welsh weekend
  12. Will be one of the first meets where another 370 roadster appeared, be nice for Rosie to have some topless company
  13. Yup that was not pleasant, lasted 3 days on the car and then they were off. Not sure if it is a roadster only issue due to the added braces but 3 garages could not get 2 different hfcs to fit with the stillen exhaust. To be honest though the stillen doesnt need the hfc, especially with the roadster
  14. I should have Rosie up at the lakes so we can take her out for a spin so you can compare
  15. Nice one gents, looking forward to going out for a spin in them, although it could get expensive
  16. Stillen was the choice for me and I'm glad I went with it.
  17. Pity I didn't get to catch up with you Bennett.
  18. Reviews seem to be a unanimous success, class leading. Seems jaguar have got it right again
  19. I don't think I'd ever get tired of that noise
  20. Good to catch up again ian, mark and Andy. It's good the weather held up, you just made it Andy. Have to say your car sound f..lippen amazing going up the hill. Very impressive and the crowd loved it
  21. Done!! My pleasure, congrats
×
×
  • Create New...