Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Phew, don't do that lol
  2. Been playing world of tanks on Xbox one. Quite enjoyable to be fair. Been intrigued by "everybody's gone to rapture" so please let me know how you're getting on bockaaarck Looks stunning but not sure about the gameplay. I'm really getting into world of tanks, much better than I thought it would be
  3. Will370z

    R34 vs R35

    Thought this would interest a few of you
  4. Welcome. I've also updated the thread title
  5. Duplicate post
  6. You should see how much space you get in the roadster..... Even so these cars are not made for practicality but you should be fine for most things. I've managed to pack for 2 weeks in euro with the little space i have. I love dogs, got 2 black labs but i dont allow them anywhere near the zed lol
  7. Bought both xbox one and ps4, lets just say I'm on the xbox every day and not turned the ps4 on since I moved last November. Main reason though is far more friends play xbox and I prefer the games
  8. I agree, big improvement. The original seats were a big dissapointing for me when I got in the car. That looks great sipar. I must admit I was tempted for the roadster but those seats don't have the cooling option, Enjoy
  9. Nice colour combo
  10. Main advice is don't let your heart rule your decision. When you start her up and drive off it will put a huge smile on your face but if you see any issues negotiate down or walk away, there are plenty of gems out there so make sure you get the right one
  11. In that case it will be a cracking car
  12. Saw that video a couple of days ago, seriously impressive car and sounds amazing. Not a fan of all the orange though but easily sorted, now i just need £1/4m
  13. the standard 370 should be fine on 95, unlike the 350s. However if you have had the uprev/ remap that may no longer be the case. I had a map done specifically for 95 just in case i needed it on one of the roadtrips but 95 should not be used with the other maps
  14. Great looking car adrian. Now if only we had a roadtrip planned to test out the new motor
  15. Perfectly normal don't worry
  16. Ah that doesn't sound so good. Some things in life are bad They can really make you mad Other things just make you swear and curse. When you're chewing on life's gristle Don't grumble, give a whistle And this'll help things turn out for the best...
  17. Doubt it, these things happen all the time, that's life.caucks but can't have everything go our way.
  18. Locked duplicate thread.
  19. Welcome, hide your wallet now before you get zeditus
  20. Merged
  21. Will370z

    z prices

    Please see the T&C for putting up a for sale ad. What's it worth threads are not permitted I'm afraid
  22. If you are asking the question I think you have already made your mind up lol Must admit I was tempted too
  23. Now they sound tasty
  24. Very nice, more pics please
×
×
  • Create New...