Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Looks great there matey, very nice
  2. Lol yup welcome to the slippery slope..... Cheers guys had read somewhe about the citroenella, will try it out. Don't worry I won't be going down the air rifle route I might hit the car instead
  3. for the last couple of months I've noticed a little leak stain on the front lip and grill of the car. Not that I'm OCD but I know every mark on the car now so I spotted this early on. Very small like a splash of water. Check the washer pipes, nothing no leak, checked everywhere else, nope all dry. Wondered if it was one of the cleaning products staining....nope. So wipe it off and a week later it's back. Weird, maybe some freak stain from the rain, umm not rained in days and still there. But tonight the mystery is solved. I cleaned her yesterday and was taking a quick glimpse just to make sure she was tucked up ok outside (we all do it admit it) when I saw the neighbours cat walking along the road. Now the other day I saw cat prints on my bonnet so I thought, ah I've got you you bugger you jump up there and I'll come down and scare you off, but good as gold she walked past all the other cars up to mine sniffed and walked off. Cool cat I thought, she appreciates a bit of class, good girl, then she turns back walks up to the front lip, turns around and sprays over the front lip. Little bugger. She's been peeing on my car for weeks. Plotting revenge.....got to laugh though, seems she only does it to mine.
  4. Welcome and good luck with the car hunt, you won't regret it. Will be the perfect car for the summer and the exhaust note is fantastic.
  5. Excellent idea, never thought of that. Nice job looks pukka.
  6. Always been one of my favourite beemers
  7. Would love to pull tricks off like that at dinner parties
  8. Ah cheers guys. Nope, no more modding I'm happy with the car now......don't need to do anything more.......now where have I heard that before. Umm wait I might get that front lip wrap, just to cover the chips you understand, that doesn't count and then some tyres, but that doesn't count either...and then........ Can't wait for Wales, looks like we have some good numbers and I promise I will keep my roof up.
  9. Sunny Guildford for me
  10. Welcome, have to say that's a lovely looking zed you have there, enjoy
  11. well it's taken a while and I'm sure most of the posts and been fascinating, informative, witty, educational and enlightening......... or maybe they just consisted of a lot of newbie questions Just wanted to say what an absolute pleasure it's been over the last seven months owning the zed, being a member of the forum and making some really good mates. The forum is a regular read for me. Right from the off it was very friendly and welcoming and it continues to be. The people I have met have been brilliant, very pleasant like minded people who have been a pleasure to know. Wish I'd joined ages ago The meets have been loads of fun, 1 week after joining I was in the seat trying to keep up with ebized to port Solent. Since then its been to a very wet welsh run, a washed out Santa pod, a downpour at the wise owl, a rainy day in Brighton....um I'm picking up a theme here, whenever I go to a meet and put the roof down it rains. Doesn't stop me smiling though. I promised I would keep the car stock but certain individuals did their mind tricks now the car has had the panel filter, plenum, up rev, new brakes, new alloys.....and she's all the better for it. Lots planned for this year with the zed and I cant wait, Wales is just around the corner and all being well a trip down to Monaco in the summer to hit those gorgeous mountain roads in the alps. Anyways enough of me being sentimental. It's time to put down the wine and hit the sack. Been an absolute pleasure being part of this forum, long may it continue.
  12. +1 agreed. Done all of the above and the zed feels and sounds fantastic although you will be hard pushed to get all that for a grand.
  13. Not many hills in Wales either, I'm sure you will be fine
  14. Omg I would have killed the guy, bet you are fuming. I've no experience of chips away but I hope you get you car fixed soon. Ouch.
  15. Cars look great guys, looks like you had a busy morning.
  16. Very nice, black always looks fantastic after a good once over. lovely
  17. Very cool, whenever I see things like this I wish that I had carried on music lessons when I was a kid. Keep promising to start again one day. Nice find
  18. Another great job there Tim as always, car looks great, exhaust came out well compared to before. I recognise that brush will have to put mine to good use tomorrow.
  19. Something missing from the picture though. A gorgeous kuro roadster, a soft top beetle and a jenson interceptor belonging to an old chap who was obviously craving after some attention after doing lap after lap of the local car parks.
  20. Perhaps at those speeds the road noise overwhelms the knocking sounds...
  21. Woohoo my. First spotted. Typical that the one time my car is filthy I get spotted, it's not always like that honest. Did you manage to find that Justin beber cd for the trip home in the end dave?
  22. Classic, very funny read
  23. It was a pleasure mate. Had a very enjoyable morning and good to catch up again. Wish you all the very best for the big day Brakes behaved impeccably on the way home, good job to the mechanics I was expecting a full valet aswell which was slightly disappointing. They do that at Nissan you know Cheers Tim for the brush too Totally agree about the forum and forging new friendships, the car is great but it's only part of the whole deal, the social side, the meets and the new mates make it all that more special.
  24. Aye looking forward to seeing her when she's done. When is she going in for the change?
×
×
  • Create New...