Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Can't see a price listed unless I'm missing the obvious
  2. I know when nissan replaced the window seals on my 350z i was amazed at how expensive they were (replaced at cost to them not me), hopefully someone on here can help you with a cheaper alternative
  3. All the very best for you both steve. Good luck in the USA
  4. Still addicted a year on, game is awesome and getting better and better as time passes.
  5. It's a recall issue so I would be pressing for them to play due to the recall or pay because the original fix was not done properly. I can't see how they can justify not paying when it's a known issue that Nissan have been officially notified of
  6. Welcome to the club, enjoy the roadster and let's see some pics. As the others have said, how do the 2 cars compare?
  7. I'm guessing poor sales figures for the 370z (certainly the Roadster) means fewer second hand sales thus prices stay steady? Anyone know (UK) how many 350z were sold compared to 370z? Not sure about 350s but here are the 370 figures
  8. Not sure where to start! Anything and everything mate, you get random AI collisions, cars stuck inside the track (not a typo), dreadful online system, cars pitting on the wrong tyres, it's just a mess. If it was one thing you could live with it, but it's loads of different bits. Will will tell you that when it's good it's absolutely immense, but you might get that hallelujah moment once every six hours of gameplay. A bunch of us used to play it religiously online, but since FM6 & Destiny TTK came out we've all ditched PCars. If you can pick it up cheap, and I mean sub £20 cheap, then it's probably worth a go. Definitely don't pay full price though. Dan has nailed it in his comment. When PCars is working as intended it is amazing, best driving experience i have ever had. But 80% of the time it is ruined by silly bugs. Sound issues and stuttering, awful frame rate issues on certain tracks, dodgy handling. It is such a shame as this could have been the perfect racing game. I know many of my friends uninstalled it after a day which is a huge shame. I have been told numerous fixes have been released but ive still had issues. FM6 and destiny for me.
  9. I'm a big fan of the winner
  10. Good to meet you at the ace cafe on the weekend. I have to admit from the pictures I was unsure about the big change to guns, however in the flesh the car looks great, very good quality wrap and I can appreciate the serious amount of hard work you have put into the car and made it your own. The colour works too. Well done.
  11. Welcome to the club, bet you can't wait to pick up the car
  12. Happy birthday Steve, hope you have a great day planned. See you at Ace cafe next weekend
  13. Great work, will be good to see the car back on the road. If you want any help and have need of someone that can hold thingamebobs and whatsitdoobrees from high places then just let me know and i'll be there
  14. Lovely, enjoy. Must say im very tempted after having a play in Octzilla
  15. Love cadwell, wouldn't like to go off there though, you either hit something immediately or you hit it 5 seconds later after sliding on the grass. Not a track to be taken for granted and when I last went the sessions were regularly red flagged. Great place to take a car though
  16. I love the 370 wheels and they do looks stunning on the 350. Good choice
  17. Ian is still around Hasn't been online since mid August, is he serving a ban? Pete Definitely not banned, good question though not seen him in ages
  18. ......... we operate in a community, and while most members will only use this board, there are quite a few that are on other boards as well, and Ive seen at least 10 or 15 guys come onto here after knowing them from elsewhere. If someone is banned for dodgy selling, or making threats against another member then why shouldnt that be common knowledge? If (for example) Whackywill turns up on the Babybmw forum and someone asks me about him, Im going to say hes a decent bloke, as thats all I know about him - if he then rips someone off for £200 on the basis of my word ........... likewise, if someone has been banned for threatening forum staff then it would be nice to know that before he starts doing the same on your forum. Thats the value, there have been a few scammers that have done the rounds of all of the forums that may not have been so successful if people had been a bit more open. They have been banned for not following rules, why protect their dignity as well? Thank you Doc, that is a very valid point and a good potential reason. What we are interested in is valid reasons like this, instead of reasons which come down to people being nosey.
  19. I bet you have the "filter content I have not read" set on the left hand side
  20. Let me rephrase as my previous reply may have come across a little harsh and that's not appropriate. My point about "asking won't change anything" was incorrect, we run this place for you guys so you have a right to ask. We have discussed it in the team area on this occasion as we have in the past, and dan you know the conversations don't follow that quick careless approach. But we feel revealing information on why a particular member has been banned is not appropriate for the other members on the forum. It's a matter for the team and the individual concerned. We could post up notifications about bans and provide a generic comment as to the reason but in all honesty what value would that provide. People would still want more information and that's not going to happen. A list of banned people may however help clarify if someone has just left or been removed which may answer some of your questions but any more information than that would definitely not be right. I understand people want to know about this but really what value does it offer. I would also like to stress that bans are extremely rare and only happen to a few individuals for good reason after all other avenues have been attempted.
  21. Point has been raised and discussed by the team but there will be no change in the current policy and asking is not going to change that. Let's leave it there gents.
  22. Ok, I killed Smudgeon aka Jordan - but I did apologize Wouldn't have got banned for that So how about it Mr Mod Could we get a statement if people are banned, nothing detailed, just to what end they got banned/suspended for? The forum provides a description of what is acceptable conduct. People who go over that line are informed by the team. Decision made regarding warnings and bans are discussed and agreed by the whole team in the interest of the forum. The result of any decision is communicated to the member / members involved and no one else. There is no need to publicly announce any bans or provide any more detailed information on a ban regardless of how interested other parties are. It is between the team and the individual. Put simply there is no cloak or dagger agendas, the information is not for public consumption. You just have to trust the team. As Graham mentioned however we are currently discussing the issue but i see no reason to change the policy we currently have
  23. Sold - thread locked
×
×
  • Create New...