Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Nice pics there, you've got a good eye for a nice shot
  2. Welcome to the club
  3. Welcome on board and good luck with the purchase. One question - do the t&c of your PCP allow for modifications such as Fi? I would also bargain that top end price way down. There are some demonstrators out there with very little mileage going for way lower than that
  4. Dammit g-man you got me looking on autotrader now lol http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201507315652937?maximum-age=up_to_1_year_old&page=1&sort=atcustom&make=ford&radius=1500&search-target=usedcars&postcode=GU21%202DA&searchcontext=default&aggregatedTrim=GT&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&model=mustang&logcode=p
  5. Watch the tone gents, keep this civil
  6. A couple of us will be heading up later today and stopping over in Buckingham. If anyone fancies meeting up for a pint and some grub give me a shout either via here or pm
  7. Interesting to hear why they say it is not covered
  8. Very nice. Hope the weather holds up for us
  9. Welcome back
  10. Nice little write up. Must admit the new mini tesla is a very tempting offer and addresses the main concern of price and range. Interesting times. And, based on the track record of EV related threads here I'm getting this in early, lets keep this discussion relevant and civil ladies and gents.
  11. Certainly looks like it and mileage is consistent
  12. This is a cracking car for a buyer, seen it a few times now and it's a gem. GLWTS Neil
  13. Sorry you can't make it in the car Andy. Looking forward to seeing it back on the Road. Fingers crossed you can make it with Humpy
  14. I have received nothing from them, email or via post. Gave them a call and the ball is rolling and something should be through soon.
  15. Got a flash, wave and a beep from a lovely red 350z roadster on the m25 . Don't see many in that colour. Put my dirty 370 to shame. Had a little impromptu convoy for a few miles
  16. Nice one
  17. Thanks guys much appreciated, I will pass the advice on
  18. Perfect thanks Neil, btw I still owe you that trip out in the zed
  19. A friend of mine at work is very keen to get hold of an old Jag XK8. His budget is around £3k and there do seem to be cars around at that price range. I know a number of people on here have owned these cars, is there a list of things to watch out for / risks? If so it would be good to know to help him out. Anyone know of any such Jags around at the moment that fit the bill? He is tempted to go look at this one at present. http://www.ebay.co.u...ZAAAOSwYmZXDiYJ Any advice you guys could pass on would be much appreciated. Thanks Will
  20. Welcome, I'm a hereford lad myself so will keep an eye out for you when I am back with at my parents. Look out for the black rose convertible as there are not many zed so around there
  21. That's a lot cheaper than I would have assumed
  22. Dirt rally is like the motorsport version of dark souls. Amazing fun but rock hard and a real work out on the wheel. Proper use of the hand brake seems to be crucial to the game. God it's good but my language has never been so bad
×
×
  • Create New...