Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Motordyne ART decats and then a custom made titanium job from cats back. I have a sound meter at home so could test it, but considering I'm going to turn up even if I can't get on track and it's too late to do anything about it now it seems like a waste of time. It's not that loud, it should be OK.
  2. I've got new tyres going on this Saturday, then dropping the car off at AME on Sunday to see if they can get the TC working ready for an evening collection some time next week before the track day... sounds like a lot of effort if Bedford turn around and say my car is too loud lol.
  3. I hope there's some way of looking at Tax history that doesn't get deleted after 5 years, it's always nice seeing 40 odd tax discs with an old cars history.
  4. I pushed the magic button the other day and it fell in the dash a little! Anyone know how to remove the panel it's on? First problem I've had with the Z other than wear and tear so can't really complain I guess.
  5. The GT Spec under car braces actually help with this, you'll scrape a bit more as it'll be lower but you'll only be scratching the braces.
  6. Christ there's more details on the bikes he wants than on the actual car he's trying to get rid of!
  7. Should have just unscrewed your dido and waved it in her face In her face? Sounds like she would have preferred it from behind.
  8. Personally I can't wait for Johnny Cabs.
  9. Beat you to it... but no it was bought from new.
  10. Something like that, there's a whole load of cut in options in the settings as well as launch control... I need to find a user guide. User guide for anyone interested: http://www.racelogic.co.uk/_downloads/traction/Digital_Adjuster_User_Manual.pdf
  11. Just make sure my Z isn't on track while you're driving please!
  12. By the way, if it's raining that day I'll probably stay in bed.
  13. Booked, see you then.
  14. Apart from about 30 minutes for lunch (i.e: now) I generally get to work and then don't stop working until I go home... maybe I should change jobs and find something a bit more laid back.
  15. I don't see why you'd worry, it's a website! If you don't want people to see it either choose a platform that isn't a public facing website or password protect it.
  16. I live in a "posh" gated complex in Surrey as well and snow foam my own car, nobody has ever said anything apart from "can you do mine next?". Tim@Envy (on here) travels to Surrey and I highly recommend him, send him a PM and see what he can do.
  17. Anyone know of one? Nissan didn't remind me the service and mot was due and I've missed it by a week . Booked in with Kaizer for weds (losing my FNSH for a proper service!) But would like to test drive some new Tc tomorrow if I can get an mot.
  18. HaydnH

    MPG

    I would've thought loads, but if you search for "*MPG*" only 8 threads show up... odd.
  19. Let me know if he wants to sell his 240 at a reasonable price.
  20. That depends on the person, I'm not a big fan of the GT-R, would prefer a 240Z than that.
  21. That can look at a car and see if it's worth a trip down to view? Looks tidy from the ad: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/271520801895?nav=SEARCH
  22. I was going to join, got to the bit where you select a team and suddenly realised I don't actually know any of the players!
  23. Jeeeesh, I'm hoping they'll replace it as I asked for HR lol.
×
×
  • Create New...