Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Damn... thought it was odd I missed that button. Anyone know if it would be possible to mod the UK mirrors to do this?
  2. OOOH I'm going to have to find this! I always use the wing mirror adjuster to put the kerb side mirror down. Any better description of where it is?
  3. I'd leave if I was you, doubt I'd even wait to find another job! You've got a notice period to find 1 in anyway... although could be risky depending on your circumstances.
  4. Errrr that was link to the Nurrish Sat Nav... not to the Azure fan club!
  5. Is that true? From an engine point of view I would have thought the lower the RPM when cold the less damage done, I'd much prefer my engine lasted longer rather than trying to save my exhaust.
  6. And here's the link.
  7. Do a search on author "Nurrish", he does a custom 350Z sat nav/stereo which is just about the best you'll find.
  8. Why should poker be illegal? At least you have some control over it unlike roulette I think he meant: - poker = not keen on - fruities = should be illegal
  9. I'm the same, sadly I reckon the resale value is higher with a FNSH, shame there isn't a fairly cheap post service checkup service from the pros to make sure the dealers actually did everything right!
  10. Hard disks are prone to breaking, I'd suggest getting a NAS box that can run a media server with at least 2 disks that can be mirrored (RAID 1, the disks automatically contain the same data) so that if 1 HDD breaks, as long as you replace it before the other breaks you'll not lose your data... re-ripping all your CDs,downloading again from Amazon etc etc is a PITA depending how many albums you own. The D-Link DNS-323 is pretty good for this. Then you can stream the music anywhere on your network from the same source using the client of your choice, e.g: WMPlayer on your desktop in the study, your TV/Stereo via a PS3/XBox/Squeezebox in the lounge, a standalone hi-fi type client in the kitchen.
  11. WTF?!? 3:47... Speed bumps on a rally stage for 350zs???
  12. I think what the dog is trying to say is that they do film porn in Cardiff if you want to be a porn star... or was that Torchwood they filmed in Cardiff?
  13. Doesn't Nurrish re-use peoples cubbys for his sat navs? I thought his prices included you giving him your old cubby? Still worth asking though I guess.
  14. Someone with a relatively expensive car and stupid enough* to take it to Kwik-Fit? I think their eye's glow like zombies in a horror movie!! *No offence meant to the OP!
  15. tut tut Andlid - did you read the OP?? Besides, tyremen & tyrexpress are cheaper than Camskill.;P
  16. Is that 2k miles doing burn-outs or crawling along at a snails pace?
  17. A "Cable Router" means that it's expecting to have a cable modem plugged in to 1 of it's ports to connect to the internet for ISPs like Virgin who supply you through, surprise surprise, a cable. I'm not sure the specs of the blu ray player, do you mean it only has a physical port and you want to go from physical to wireless? What are you hoping to achieve by having the bluray player connected to the internet?
  18. Personally I'd stay stick with the current job for a while, get some financial security and show you can stick the career out - at 25 you should have enough energy to enjoy yourself and hold down the job. Then when you're a bit older and have the money to do what you want you can take a break or whatever and it would be a lot easier walking back in to a job as you would have proven yourself already... but that's just me, 34 and still in a desk job in the finance industry.
  19. If I remember correctly from the last time I looked, the Roadster stickers only tell you how to fit 1 set of clubs... guess the Japanese think that anyone with a Roadster should be out pulling birds while the missus is at home doing the cleaning etc.
  20. You can PM Mark at Abbey on here, the username is "Abbey M/S".
  21. tyrexpress have MPS2s, Vreds and Toyos in stock, no Falkens though. Cheap as well.
  22. Anyone interested in a group buy??
  23. Personally I'd shop around and get the tyres you want! If you're stuggling to find the tyres you want have a word with Alex and get some used ones to hold you over.
  24. ?
  25. Not everyone! Apart from an alloy refurb and a regular detail I doubt I'll do anything tarty with my Z... I'm not even getting a stubby!
×
×
  • Create New...