Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. No lid on mine either - think I prefer it this way tbh, would be ugly having the thing open all the time.
  2. Smallest photos ever??
  3. I'm trying to understand what this "Supercharger Turbo" actually is - am I right in thinking from the installation instructions that you replace your air filter with an unpowered fan and this will make your car more fuel efficient and powerful?!?!? My favourite quote: "it helps determine the longevity of an engine" - yeah no air filter will definitely do that!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Supercharg ... 5642b24386 Maybe I'm missing the point as he seems to get a bit of positive feedback for these!
  4. Sorry - resurrecting and old thread, but the reason I didn't claim my 350z sticker for 350 posts was because I don't like the look of the logo... if it was made prettier I might be tempted to put 1 on my Z.
  5. Looks very tidy!
  6. Really?? http://www.fastestlaps.com/comparisons/ ... turbo.html
  7. That's exactly what I was after!! It only took me 500 odd posts before I noticed that icon!
  8. Errr what's a lake in the Netherlands got to do with this? Is that a "damn you autocorrect" moment?? WTF I ment terminal lol! Iphone Half tempted to send that to http://damnyouautocorrect.com/
  9. Sorry, OT, but is anybody else surprised by the amount of BT adaptor for sale and wanted posts on this forum?
  10. Actually I could be wrong, they could just be the Nismo spats hard to tell from that angle.
  11. Would it be possible to add a "First Unread" option on the thread list pages? Possibly at the end of the "Go to Page" list for each thread? Currently to get to the first unread post you have to click on the thread title (or a page number) and then click first unread after the next page has loaded which either means you miss posts if you choose a page number higher than the first unread page or you have to load 2 pages of the thread to get to the first unread post if you click a page number below the first unread page (you may save a little website bandwidth as well due to the later). Thanks, Haydn.
  12. I seem to remember reading that, I believe it has to be unpaired from the donor car before it can be paired with another - not 100% sure that I'm remembering that right though.
  13. Looks like the Nismo spoiler, a trader on here was making quality replicas, zmanalex maybe? Yep, see here: viewtopic.php?f=157&t=32894 Looks like Nismo V1 front and sides also, not sure on rear bumper though - definitely no V1 spats and seems too low for OEM.
  14. Looks like the Nismo spoiler, a trader on here was making quality replicas, zmanalex maybe?
  15. I've only done 750 miles ish since July! The second owner could be the dealership as well... but yes - something to check out.
  16. I love that, I think I might be interested if the insert is sorted - anyone fancy doing a couple of photoshops of this on a black roadster with Nismo v1 front & sides?
  17. Go back to the proper forums then and leave this off topic travesty!
  18. Great quality for a fake:
  19. Sadly I just checked the online booking and there are no rooms available... maybe if I phone them and say I'm from here it may be different - I'll call on Monday.
  20. Errr what's a lake in the Netherlands got to do with this? Is that a "damn you autocorrect" moment??
  21. Me too - shame I can't actually fit in most of their new cars (Elise and Europa)! I have long legs (I'm only 6'1") and I can't steer the wheel when sitting in 1! If they had an adjustable steering column I'd be OK. I believe the Evora is better in this respect though - not sure I want a 2+2 Lotus though, it just seems wrong!
  22. That's a problem with MS Windows - not PCs! A PC is the hardware, you can run Windows, Linux, even MacOS on a PC (although that's a little awkward)!
  23. Personally I think they're ugly as hell, I'd also be concerned about them leaving marks on the rim of the alloys - for those reasons alone I'd go back and get them changed. I can't believe anyone fitting tyres would use clip ons on something like a Z.
  24. Just don't ask the staff for help, I did that once and ended up with this:
×
×
  • Create New...