Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. That's the kind of stuff I want to get in to (proxy flying), I'm off to Spain to start learning to skydive at the end of the month so still a few years away yet.
  2. Seems fairly cheap for anyone need 1 rear alloy: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-18-Ra ... 1c1a9700bd
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfF_UQ5Z35A
  4. If someone waved like a looney and shouted nice I'd probably lift a finger in acknowledgement as well.
  5. dont be mean.......he's obviously only just discovered that weird collection of typos that sit in the wilderness of £500k+ on autotrader. Yep, like this little beauty: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  6. Ooooh can we get a group buy going? I want 1 in my Z.
  7. It's been asked 100000 times and no it's not possible - different number of buttons for a start! Do a search and you'll find loads more info.
  8. Thanks Liam. I looked out the window and can clearly see the car humping a lump of poop to within an inch of it's life! It's really going for it! So you are absolutely correct, my car is f*cking sh1te. Well it is a Datsun with a Renault engine after all! Don't worry, I'll suggest the myself!
  9. Yeah, spoken to them about that car, in fact I was supposed to get a call back from them today (didn't chase them; acting cool ). The no Nav did put me off but maybe I shouldn't be so choosey as it's a bonkers price - I bought a new TomTom about 3 weeks ago but I just like the intergrated ones (though usually a more inferior system; the latest Nissan one being the best of a bad bunch though). Thanks for all your responses (and pm's) - much appreciated - a nice place this . While the sat-nav in the "older" (older than the last couple of years) Nissan's is actually a good system in my view, the "older" version of the sat nav has a few flaws - not being able to enter post codes is the main one! You'd actually get a better sat-nav by buying an after market system and some of them even look pretty OEM - search for the Nurrish sat-nav on here for probably the best after market OEM looking option for the Z. Having said that, I still think the OEM sat-nav adds quite a bit to the value of the car, maybe not because it's the best sat-nav out there, but possibly due to the fact that the original purchaser was willing the spend the extra cash for the extras... luckily most buyers don't realise this (as I probably didn't when I bought mine!) so the sat-nav cars do still hold a slightly higher value than those that don't have it.
  10. I bought my '07 313 roadster, 14k miles, 1 owner, SatNav + all extras, FNSH in July for £16400 - that was a pretty good price at the time! God I hope prices rise again when the weather gets nicer! Having said that, within 60 miles of me there's only 1 313 GT Roadster with about 20k miles or less for about £14k (no sat-nav, link below), the rest are either 35-40k miles or £17.5k+. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p Haydn.
  11. HPs TouchPad will be really cool when it's finally released!
  12. You'll find the tax disc holder from kta in this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic. ... t=tax+disc
  13. Apparently one of the nuclear power stations has had an explosion! Not sure how serious it is yet but I know they were having cooling issues last night and I believe the NYT was expecting a meltdown.
  14. Hong Kong's actually a good place to live, low tax for a start! I may be moving there in a few months. Although I'd have to sell the Z if I do move.
  15. Considering Jed offered 1 above - probably quite high at the minute!
  16. Doesn't that just e-mail you when new posts are added?
  17. More weight when falling out of a plane??
  18. I might not remember to look a few days after I see the topic, my shifts can be pretty hectic at times. I might try the bookmark thing though, although I can see this leading to thread resurrections knowing me... maybe I should just avoid the green room while at work.
  19. Outstanding car finance? Wouldn't the car finance company try and reposess the car if it still had finance outstanding which wasn't paid? If they contacted you wanting the car and you said you'd never seen it you could have problems as the DVLA has a record of you purchasing it, with your signature on the V5 etc, maybe even the guy in the DVLA office remembers your face. Then as you're not willing to handover the car (as you've never seen it) would they then try and claim cash from you? Maybe it's a car that needs scrapping? Get it signed in someone elses name, dump it on the street et voila - no scrappage charge. (although with the scrappage scheme this seems unlikely these days).
  20. 3 are the same as mine (well, I went new GT-R instead of R34 but I'd settle for either, especially the Nismo R34)... perhaps we should share? You can buy the d-type and Koenigsegg, I'll get the GTR and NSX. You can keep the HSV.
  21. Would it be possible to have a "mark as unread" option on threads? Occasionally if I'm browsing at work (hey it's Friday evening and I've got no motivation!) and see a link to a youtube vid or similar which is blocked at work I'd like to mark that thread unread so I still see it as new when I get home regardless of whether there's a newer post or not.
  22. There are 4 (including mine) within 200 meters of my front door, although I think 1 is parked for work rather than residential.
  23. HaydnH

    Reversing light

    :pmr35lee:
  24. There's 2 reasons for this: 1) It's a JDM import 2) It's an aftermarket bumper If you looking for an OEM rear bumper with the JDM style plate I wouldn't bother as it might put people off when selling (if they think it's a JDM import). If you're looking for an aftermarket bumper then it depends what type you fancy as to where you'd get it.
  25. Yeah Ian, but comments like "There's that bloke driving his car naked again" don't count!
×
×
  • Create New...