Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Abbey refurbish wheels?? I thought they just did performance type stuff! Do they do respraying etc as well?
  2. You may want to consider a replica front bumper at least, some are very good quality and are made out of plastics (like an OEM bumper) instead of fiberglass so makes speed bumps etc a lot more bearable.
  3. HaydnH

    tommy kaira badge

    In my book buying something with sexual favours is free! I don't really want a Tommy K badge but hey, free is free!
  4. Perhaps you could lighten the load by using a table, instead of repeating the engine sizes for the 0-60 times.
  5. Could someone explain the whole start button thing where you have to insert something first? Why would anyone want to insert something, and then press something else? Surely that's more effort than turning the key that your hand is already on? I like the start buttons where you don't have to insert anything though.
  6. Damn, I want to make a whole giant hot wheels circuit for that Jeep now.
  7. I was never a fan of the MkIII MR2, much preferred the earlier T-bars.
  8. OH and
  9. Chap FTW!!!!!!!!!!! Useless he aint! He's only got 4 posts as well... you guru's should be ashamed!
  10. Considering the amount of posts you're making I doubt it would make much difference if you did leave.
  11. About £30 for me through Admiral for the exhaust, they won't touch Uprev though.
  12. Yeah but the TT is a rival to the likes of the Z and costs about twice as much.
  13. Nothing on the price? Considering it's an Audi it'll probably be retailed for £250,000.
  14. Leave work now - you know how impatient we are when it comes to car porn! Home boy! Home!!
  15. Either: 1) Pay what they're asking 2) Change insurers 3) Stay OEM
  16. I can't see the images - the page stays loading for ages.
  17. I stopped listening to that guys review when he said "Outside of the American speaking world".
  18. Sounds like a TVR colour.
  19. What's up with the rear lights?? The carbon fibre boot lid appears to be designed for a different car.
  20. Was it a roadster? My plates GT07 ZZZ but RT-Performance have mine at the minute... might have to check the mileage when I collect it!
  21. Deffinatly, My friend has had electrical problems with his Supra for 5 months now so that was the first thing i thought of.Glad it wasn't electrics but just stupidity You can't be stupid by not knowing something!
  22. There's a snow mode?!? Is that a JDM import thing?
  23. There's a stalk for that??
×
×
  • Create New...