Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. £7500 a year Matt, you have REALLY short years! I wouldn't mind £7500 a month on HK tax rates!
  2. No blue tooth on roadsters Nothing on raodster relating to hands free (e.g: no mic etc etc)
  3. I'd want the Y-pipe back exhaust parts if it wasn't so expensive! About £3300 before shipping and import duty - ouch!
  4. Ahhh good old HK, not sure I should translate the bits I understood from the video but if you google "diu lay lo mo" you might get the idea! I wonder if this goes someway towards helping Cookbots decision re: HK?
  5. I grew up there and loved it. Work are currently deciding whether we stay UK 24x7x365 shift based or move to a follow the sun model - if we go follow the sun I'd be moving to HK again also. If I was you I'd rent out your property over here and go over... if you decide you don't like it you always have a backup plan but I doubt that will be the case... go go go go go go... Haydn.
  6. WebOS is awesome so I'm waiting for the HP Pre 3... although I may get the HP veer as it's released very soon and it's TINY!
  7. Is this a or did I see this elsewhere?
  8. I guess this means you bought it at the shop? If you bought it online you'd have 30 days to reutrn it without a fuss under the distance selling regs.
  9. Is this what happens when the price of the Z drops so far??
  10. I was going to say the same thing, it's kind of the noise I make when I see one: fop-fop-fop-fop-fop.
  11. They both need lowering.
  12. Don't grin! You still need to get another 32 posts before a different mod comes along and deletes it again!! Oh and welcome to the forum.
  13. Wow Astra's were around in 1827?!?
  14. Wish I could attend but my sis has decided to have her 40th on the Sunday and I'm working until 10pm on the Saturday... I have to drive London to Cardiff for her b-day as well so I'd be most of the way there... grrrr!
  15. Mine was a '89 1.3 Escort Popular.
  16. Did you buy that from new?
  17. Not that much actually, I was stable (in relation to that big thing below me) so line twist is probably the worst that would happen on open. I was more concerned after the landing on that 1 as I had a new instructor (mine was on his weekend) who didn't realise I was expecting him to tell me when to flare... I realised he wasn't going to just before I hit the ground... OUCH!
  18. I reckon it came off a rather wide car judging by the kerbing!
  19. what damage? Its a space saver thats comes with the car not a sub machine gun!? Its there for a reason I guess it's just me that would want to see how it drifts with a space saver on the rear then?
  20. Nobody would want my kidneys! Too much alcohol? Not tonight, I'm on a night shift.
  21. Nobody would want my kidneys!
  22. HH1 is available for me... at £125,000!!!
  23. HaydnH

    03-06 BHP?

    Don't you mean: its the same reason some people say say [sic] the latest version is a 313 bhp its not, that's just a figure pulled out of the air for marketing purposes?
×
×
  • Create New...