Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. HaydnH

    SOLD

    When I bought mine the price of cars with sat nav was a little more, a lot of people say how bad it is but I actually think it's pretty good excluding the lack of postcodes. I'm sure there's still people willing to pay extra for the factory sat-nav, but I guess on a totally OEM car with all the other optional extras.
  2. I love the way you x out "attention seeking" but leave the naughty word alone!
  3. Your Chinese supermarket sells Japanese food???
  4. Thanks, I'll give it a go - it is broken so I'll see how it goes.
  5. Hi All, I need to replace this clip: And have been told it's just 3 screws, however looking at the guide below it says I have to remove the rear light - is this correct? http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php ... er_Removal Also the guide appears to be the wrong order, would the clip would be easier to replace if I remove the next 2 screws and then slide the bumper back. What's the quickest way to replace this clip? Thanks, Haydn.
  6. The cost of the time taken to review each case on a personal basis would far out weigh the cost you might save on your premium.
  7. Couldn't you make a hybrid wheel? i.e: use the wheel with the buttons but remove the cruise control buttons and use the non-buttoned silver plastic bit from the old wheel to make it look tidy?
  8. I'd be interested to know if that's correct, my roadster has radio controls on the left and cruise control on the right of the wheel.
  9. Insurers really should know about the Thatcham database! Tell them to look at the website below and enter the Nissan 350Z details: http://www.thatcham.org/myvehicle/index.jsp
  10. Yep, tastynuts.com... product code ENV001ENGBAY.
  11. I've only heard of 1 other twin charged 350Z, there may be others though... you're talking a LOT of money!The article can be found here: http://www.turbomagazine.com/features/0 ... index.html And the necessary car porn:
  12. My favourite Guinness record is the guy who's been struck by lightning the most times and survived, 7! He ended up committing suicide I believe.
  13. If you've got them out you may as well change them no matter what the condition!
  14. They look nice with aftermarkets, but some of the old stock rims, actually were pretty cool for their time. A few pics from this end of the pond, with stock 240 rims: http://zclub.org.nz/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1731 http://zclub.org.nz/album_showpage.php?pic_id=2271 Been hunting for a pic with the other stock rims, but can't find one. The red one above has a set of those shoes too. Almost like black triangle shape on the centres. Mini Lites are quite popular shoes for the old school: http://zclub.org.nz/album_showpage.php?pic_id=2288 As above. No not stock. Yep those alloys suit it much better.
  15. I'm half tempted to ask Abbey to fit my wheel spacers just so that I can get some Marmite on toast.
  16. It took me a while to figure that out! (hint for anyone else struggling: think shaved).
  17. Sounds like the engine flush thread we had the other day, i.e: taking all the nasty stuff sitting safely out of harms way and moving it around the engine where it may do damage... never had any experience with it though.
  18. OK, I really don't want to get stereotypical here but lambo doors and a proper ICE install... Power Wheels from the ghetto!
  19. Awesome, someone's converted 1 to petrol... I want to be a kid again!
  20. That's just by RT-Performance, but wasn't me as I picked my car up from them last Tuesday.
  21. I saw that and thought "they're not that small" before seeing the last line.
  22. Put a question on ebay asking why it's listed as cat D when HPI says cat B to warn others.
  23. sounds nice!! What's up with the red text? Are you a teacher?
×
×
  • Create New...