Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Try and put it on as an "engine chip + 10%".
  2. HaydnH

    UPREV TUNING

    That's a big jump in BHP!!! What's the MPG like before and after?
  3. HaydnH

    insurance

    Or Elephant - same company as Admiral but they seem to beat each others prices by a few squids... both will show up on comparison websites.
  4. HaydnH

    UPREV TUNING

    I have a question, why would you Uprev a Juke?
  5. If you haven't gone yet: After you head over Kew bridge, follow the road around to the right and it's the 1st left - they're in the industrial estate on the right.
  6. I haven't noticed too much difference in handling with spacers on excluding the TCS issue, turn in seems ever so slightly less responsive but barely noticeable.
  7. Yep, those puppies at dog training school are quite cute.
  8. Wouldn't that be "old" as in old mate etc?
  9. I'm guessing that's because the bore is bigger so that the amount of metal you can use for the gasket is reduced?
  10. HaydnH

    Spacers

    I'd be interested to know what you think of the TCS accelerating out of corners before/after fitting the spacers - mine seems to cut the power a bit afterwards... I just revived another thread about it.
  11. They seem to be doing quite a good job filling them all near me... about bloody time to as I have a small bit of kerbing on my near side front from one of them - my alloys were perfect as well... B*st*rds!
  12. I'm sure it's only a small dent in the wallet if you think about the total build cost, a small price to pay to keep things from blowing up Assuming you can get better quality than the cometic/cosworth ones from the custom builders.
  13. A bit of a thread revival here, but recently I fitted spacers (Eibach 20/25mm) and have noticed that the TCS appears to cut the power more accelerating out of corners on my '07 313. I'm wondering if all the people above that have mentioned that the TCS seems obtrusive have spacers fitted and those that say it never interferes are standard?
  14. HaydnH

    Club discounts

    Not yet, I'll give them a call tomorrow though.
  15. Is a very cool car. That's actually quite an old picture, as it was re-sprayed a dark blue after that. Very proud female owner too. Doesn't do it for me.
  16. HaydnH

    Club discounts

    I didn't drive for about 12 months prior to getting the Z... well apart from a few track days and such.
  17. Apart from it being a DE and was imported in '09 I can't see the year... am I missing it?
  18. Even sexier:
  19. How is 350 achievable with a standard DE car with a HR engine and UpRev? Why isn't this achievable with a HR car?
  20. I agree, there's always been some pretty nippy nippons about which have been fantastic value for the performance/spec you receive, these days it's quite depressing what's around.
  21. Scratch that (post removed)
  22. I think "data processor" works out quite cheaply for IT people... although surely anyone that thinks at work fits that description??
  23. I'd quite like a Cat E introduced which simply says the car has had a repair paid for by the insurance company but wasn't a write off, yes most cars would probably be Cat E but it would help to find a perfect example and may lower premiums a bit with people paying for their own minor accidents instead of making their car a Cat E.
  24. It's a competition, if you guess the price, you get it Speaking of prices, my brother's a sales manager for Nissan and called the other day to mention how much 370s have dropped in price over the last month, think he mentioned 28k for a new fully spec'd roadster and that's probably before the friends and family discount... I just wish he'd stop trying to sell me cars!
  25. Would a HR engine fit an older rev? Would probably need a new bonnet at least but it's the way I'd go if it was possible: viewtopic.php?f=157&t=48371
×
×
  • Create New...