Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Or just a bit of plastic and glue?
  2. I sure when they hear the exhaust they'll be questioning it.
  3. Disk thickness variation.
  4. HaydnH

    SOLD

    I think it's £600+ too cheap! Surprised this hasn't sold yet.
  5. I think I've just thought of the solution to the forum slow downs:
  6. It's got a multicoloured fleck in it... kind of like expensive hundreds & thousands.
  7. How good was the colour match on your bonnet? See here: viewtopic.php?f=128&t=51564 The bonnet seems slightly misaligned though which is why I'm heading back on Mon/Tues, you can barely see it in those photo's... should take them minutes correct.
  8. My kind of mechanic working on it to:
  9. Maybe a coupe of neibours got frisky on your sexy bonnet?
  10. Great! They're easier to knick when they're broken up.
  11. Sounds that way... or maybe he's doing what Beau did and buying/repairing a crash damaged Z? Actualy it might be worth contacting as he's recently done something similar.
  12. Ooooh I might get to see your Z, I was planning on popping in the RT-P on Monday/Tuesday although I haven't told Ray or Taras yet!
  13. RT-Performance resprayed my bonnet and did a good job - I hate stone chips! You'll find the results in the Envy detailing section.
  14. Have you guys tried using innotop to find what's creating the locks?
  15. Just think of the roads.
  16. Standard box for performance, aftermarket for sound/looks. Personally I love the look of the Nismo CAIs but haven't heard them - meant to sound good as well though.
  17. The problem is the site was/is never actually "crashing". The database tables were locking up, but the database service was never actually failing, neither was any other service on the server. You could try Zenoss for monitoring, there's a free core version and you can setup SQL as test and alert if the time to run is over a threshold, it will also keep graphs of the response times etc.
  18. Drive faster. Drive faster.
  19. Awesome!
  20. HaydnH

    Tax...

    I wish they'd get rid of car tax and put it all on petrol, it would allow people like me with a hobby car doing 2500 miles but would penalise the sales reps doing 80000 miles per year who still decide to go for a stupidly uneconomical beast.
  21. Pet insurance, aka mod insurance. Glad the dogs better.
  22. That seems easy to figure out compared to the 1st 1.
  23. Pretty much every MP3 I've got was well over reasonable volume when I got it, and they were all completely random volumes which gets really annoying if you turn shuffle on... I'd suggest MP3Gain to level them all out and to make them a normal volume.
×
×
  • Create New...