Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Last time I had to claim from my insurance I sent them examples from autotrader showing cars with exactly the same spec as mine (anything like sat-nav, cruise control etc) and asking for at least the average of the prices.
  2. HaydnH

    Speechless

    OMFG - this is the most hideous thing I've ever seen!! I thought it was really bad, then I saw the interior!! http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=34424
  3. ROFL - - the other thread is FOUR posts below this one in the same forum!! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=46719 Surprised nobody has commented though!
  4. 1 bottle (about 250ml size) of medicine for our dog cost £700!!! Ridiculous!
  5. Lol I didn't think anyone could add to what alex said. But there's always some post whore spamming for the post count Lol I didn't think anyone could add to what alex or cmck13 said. But there's always some post whore spamming for the post count
  6. Don't you mean: He drives an X5 which is basically a car for ferrying kids around in, usually driven my middle aged men who drive them because if they didn't their wives would hurt them. Either way works.
  7. At least you are being responsible and pointing stuff like this out to others.
  8. You only just realised that?? He drives an X5!!!
  9. A 3.5L 300BHP ish hairdressers car?? They'd have to be a pretty frugal or famous hairdresser to afford 1 anyway.
  10. It looks like they've temporarily stopped trading - see my post in their forum.
  11. I like it - the gradient seems to abruptly end slightly though about 55% the way across, maybe you smooth that out a bit if you still have the photoshop file with the layers. (I'm fussy I know!).
  12. HaydnH

    Gutted

    If the advert mentioned it was an e-bay job and had never been test fitted there's probably not much of a discussion to be had, on the other hand if they sold it as a good fit it may be worth contacting them about it as a first point of call. It may also be worth contacting the mods to ask what the boards stance on these kind of things is - I'm guessing buyer beware though as with any other private sale.
  13. 3.5K profit already then... doubt I could sleep at night if I bought & resold that thing.
  14. I can't find the link! I'm sure there's a link to a website selling updated discs here somewhere!! There are some restrictions to upgrading though, mainly because the old systems used a CD and the newer use DVDs, more info on that side here: http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/TSB_05-0 ... nformation
  15. I thought somewhere on this forum there was a link to replacement/newer discs for fairly cheap - I'll have a quick search.
  16. HaydnH

    Gutted

    Try and return it to the seller? Was it an e-bay job?
  17. Good news! Our family pet (well 1 of the 4) passed away last summer, still miss the old boy from time to time.
  18. Why not??
  19. Sounds like the older Birdviews, apart from not accepting postcodes the Birdview sat navs are actually very good IMHO.
  20. funny you should say that, rtbiscuit said the same. he said its not as good nowadays if i recall. I wonder if I've met him at JapFest or similar then... doubt I'd remember though as I have the worst memory ever!
  21. I call mine Zed because I was that gimp! (I'm going to regret joking about that aren't I?)
  22. The IMOC (MR2) forum used to be fairly similar to this - we're talking about 10 years ago, don't know what it's like these days.
  23. Not if I beat you to it!!
  24. Have you got a link to the ad? It may answer a few questions at once.
  25. Mine's a 313 GT Roadster, it has volume buttons. Not sure why the one above doesn't, maybe it's a GT Pack/JDM import/Age thing?
×
×
  • Create New...