Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Me to, just to be able to keep the mirrors out at meets etc. Also, does this make any noise when the key fob buttons pressed, clicking or similar?
  2. (and before the lads get in, yes I do mean of the Del Sol!)
  3. Have you tried searching e-bay etc for people selling Vortech supercharger kits? You may be able to convince one of them to sell you their used nozzle with enough money to pay for a replacement+postage... doubtful but worth a shot.
  4. If you're down by Gatwick you're fairly close to Abbey Motorsports - if they don't have what you're after (to look at not purchase!) you may have luck asking the forum if anybody with what you're looking for is visiting them any time soon... I'm sure they'd be going for a small drive after whatever work they're having done so may not mind giving you a quick spin. Also, there's a 370Z in blue in the spotted on e-bay section that's within your budget... ignoring transport costs from Dunfermline anyway.
  5. I found this quite interesting:
  6. Is it just me or are the next page buttons broken on that site?
  7. Maybe we could send each other our log books and get each others stamped! Liverpool (where mine needs to get stamped) is closer to you and Colchester is closer to me (still 2+ hours drive though)... I've been tempted to send it recorded delivery with a SAE recorded envelope for the return.
  8. I have a similar problem with mine, 1 missing stamp from a Nissan dealer - however I saw the invoice and phoned the dealer to confirm the service was done. Speaking to a different Nissan dealer I can get the book stamped, but it has to be at the actual dealership who did the service. With regards to the independents it will depend how good they are at record keeping I guess.
  9. Scratched bush:
  10. I'm not sure, I'll have to ask the missus how she handles her bush scratches.
  11. Is there a way to force the mirrors to stay out with the doors locked and the engine off? (Thinking of car shows/meets)
  12. Does anyone have the size/offset etc for these and know a place that sells Axis alloys?
  13. +1 for tyremen, also try tyrexpress.com - both were cheaper than camskill last time I checked and you can organise fitting online with the later.
  14. That's a shame - did it come with a warranty?
  15. If you're only after the text (i.e: no images or formatting) then you could use pdf2txt - simple and free.
  16. HaydnH

    side indicator

  17. No other Linux users on here then??
  18. That deserves a third thread on the subject surely!
  19. Well lets see it then!!
  20. Am I mistaken? I thought running rich kept an engine cool and running lean made it hot?
  21. I'm a similar age etc, NO NCB (not had a car for a while), no points, live in SW London and pay around £800 for a roadster.
  22. Yes, uprev removes the 155 limit. Also, the electronic throttle in 1st-3rd is smoothed out which feels unresponsive as standard, Mark@Abbey described it to me like having an elastic throttle cable (others describe it as a restriction on the amount of throttle you can use in those gears) - these restrictions are also removed.
  23. What are you actually trying to achieve maz?
  24. Camskill was more expensive than tyremen and tyrexpress last time I checked.
  25. I had the roof down and was listening to the exhaust all the way home - not many CDs compare to that.
×
×
  • Create New...