Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Out of curiosity, how do the Cosworth panels compare to HKS panels?
  2. Or be old school and use a pencil.
  3. Thanks bodyboarder! I've been looking for a Z related plate for my '07 313 GT and DVLA had GT 07 ZZZ for £255!
  4. +1, I really like the sat-nav excluding the postcode thing... actually touch screen would be nice also although at least that saves on wet wipes.
  5. Does anybody else think people should post the revision of their Z when posting dyno results?
  6. I decided to go for a wet spray rather than powder, the guy who did mine did a great job and works from his van around the area. Let me know if you want his number.
  7. I was going to bid on it, until I realised I had to collect from Glasgow anyway!
  8. I'll be bidding on this.
  9. Ooooh what do I win??
  10. I had an MR2 turbo where the grounding cable from engine to chassis failed, when the AA man came round and tried to start my car constantly for 5 minutes he cleverly burnt my throttle cable as that was the next best route to ground! I guess problems like this would be avoided using multiple grounding cables so another benefit.
×
×
  • Create New...