Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Not sure - the head unit looks like the Bose, but no steering controls. Hopefully someone else will know why!
  2. I don't know - but it may help if you say which 1 you mean, the far left 1 (smallest diameter) or the second from left (shortest).
  3. I know Basingstoke fairly well, lived in Chineham when I was young and my brother is the sales manager at Westway Nissan there. I'd definitely get a CCTV camera - maybe even a cheap fake 1 and a CCTV sign making it obviously seen near the car.
  4. Yes, cruise control on the right, stereo controls on the left.
  5. Maybe a car cover would help? Or CCTV+prosecution if it's the same person as before?
  6. HaydnH

    Speechless

    Nah, I reckon it's only 60% trolls, the other 40% are Barry Boys there for ideas on their sheds.
  7. It's the red bolts in this photo (of Paul's car) I believe:
  8. The roadsters don't have phone kits anyway, although mine with Bose does have the steering controls.
  9. WIMP! Using the tube is a real tourist attraction!
  10. We've just released one where I work, not sure if it tracks constituents or just the indices as I don't have an iPhone: http://ftse.com/About_Us/Mobile/index.jsp
  11. HaydnH

    Tyre Help

    "it only rubs when driving through beat up rodes or speedbumps.." Remember we live in the UK!
  12. What, no pics of the clean '2?
  13. HaydnH

    Tyre Help

    I think the info above says 245's are ideal... possibly 255's...
  14. I don't want to, but work may be shipping me to Hong Kong soon so might have to then... hopefully I'll be here long enough to enjoy a summer with the roof down though.
  15. Any chance you could post the PM here? It may be useful for anyone else looking for the same thing.
  16. Mines a 07 plate 313.
  17. HaydnH

    1000 MPH car

    Has anyone seen this?? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12631733 Rocket powered with a Cosworth F1 engine as a fuel pump!! I love this quote from the Cosworth guys: "It means the way you actually connect the engine to the outside world needs an awful lot of thought because if we were to feed it a supersonic airflow we would give it a fairly epic amount of boost and it would be very powerful for an extremely short period of time."
  18. I believe it's 8am-noon, doubt I can dust my car off after winter, get it washed and drive down in time - about to go out for a few so might not be fit to drive that early tomorrow anyway.
  19. Pigs will fly before I buy one of these, oh wait they have a flying pig as well... and it has light up wings!
  20. Or change jobs.
  21. Like the BRE tribute 370Z they created?
  22. How about TVR Spectraflair Silver?
  23. The till weighs the goods when you put them in the bag, any discrepancy and it pauses the system and awaits help from the staff.
  24. I don't like either enough to warrant the cost of a respray.
×
×
  • Create New...