Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. +1, or tyrexpress.com - with the later you can find your local fitter on the website, get the tyres delivered there and they'll call you when they arrive. Slightly more expensive than tyremen but may be worth it for the ease of fitting etc... both were cheaper than camskill last time I checked.
  2. I'm very tempted, is £390 ish + fitting really a bargain? Can you notice it that much?
  3. THEY HAVE MARMITE?!?!? I didn't get any when I was there... I think I've found the first flaw in their service!!
  4. Not sure i want a dinner date with Gemma Massey she looks way to expensive lol I'll pay for the dinner if you drop her off at mine afterwards for the rest of the date.
  5. I believe it's not a difference in models rather than the age of the sat-nav, all Nissan satnavs had no postcodes until recently. I'm guessing your Qashqai is newer than the Z?
  6. WTF? I can't find Transware PLC listed at the LSE at all?!?
  7. You can't just buy a BT adaptor for the ragtops, they don't have any of the phone stuff in! You'd need an after market jobby like a parrot... just being pedantic, I hate people that use their phone while driving!
  8. its just jargon dude I RCKN ITS MR LKE TXT SPEAK! (Translated by the Txt Speak Translator).
  9. The correct question would be why people are so lazy that they can't type the word "exhaust"!
  10. Do you mean wouldn't?
  11. Where on earth have you been looking? autotrader has GT spec 313 cars for 14 to 15K and in a few cases even less than that. Thanks to the ever increasing fuel prices and the £435 road tax it's very much a buyers market for the 350z. I agree, a 313 GT Roadster with < 20K on the clock is probably about £17-18k - coupes are quite bit cheaper.
  12. I like the orange highlights as well... then again I'm a McLaren fan so would probably change it to their colours.
  13. I've added it to my Calendar but will probably attend the Friday & Saturday.
  14. Only place I've found online is £390+vat new.
  15. Posted 15 October 2006... no HRs then.
  16. Why are all the meets close to me always when I'm working? Stupid shift work!
  17. I love my 07 HR Roadster, think if I had the choice between and 06 Roadster or 07 coupe with HR engine (assuming it's the later 07 revision) I'd go with the HR engine.
  18. I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but you can get socket sets which instead of being perfectly hexagonal have rounded sides (i.e the hexagons a little larger than required and the sides bend inwards) - these press on the sides of the nut rather than the weaker corners so should help in getting the nut off. Hopefully someone will be along with the name soon... or I'll probably remember at some point.
  19. I may be interested - let me check when Alex is expected to get more stock for Nissan indoor covers and I'll get back to you... although I was holding out for a proper Roadster cover rather than a "fit both" so I may change my mind.
  20. A well done 1080p BluRay RIP measuring about 8-10GB isn't bad... takes a while to download 8-10GB though.
  21. I'm not a big fan of the black ops multiplayer... completely addicted to Zombies though!
  22. mpkayeuk needs a bit more info than that - see his ask ^^^^^ He only needs the style... I want style 1! What's wrong with that?!?
  23. 1 in black please.
  24. tut tut bronzee - didn't you read the OP??
  25. Couldn't Nissan program a US style key for a UK car? Surely the chips etc are the same?
×
×
  • Create New...