Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I was thinking of exactly the same vid when I read the OP.
  2. Well I just got back from Abbey MS so that's that ticked off the to do list... next is the stone chips, I did only have 1 but now I seem to have several so a bonnet respray may be easiest, then a proper detail down at Envy (probably). At which point I want to have an internal cover anyway - but I'd prefer to get the cat out of the picture even when I do get a car cover.
  3. I'll have a black 1 with just the Z (i.e: just remove the 40th anniversary bit and center the Z logo).
  4. Has anyone found a way to stop cats walking over there car? This was the state of mine yesterday! I think I'm going to try a soft Hacky sack filled with this stuff.
  5. I also think Game will match the trade in price from cex if you print it out and thake it to a game store.
  6. This link just about sums it up.
  7. I think you mean Canon... although that sounds interesting as well.
  8. RacingGreen - is your sig meant to be an advert for a banner making website??
  9. A brand made in Ghana. (I'm being diplomatic and not saying anything more)
  10. Looks like you can sell it here for £114 if you need a quick sale.... don't know who they are though.
  11. Couldn't really find a section to post this in as it's not my car, just saw it on autotrader doing the usual curious about how your car's depreciating thing (I could still get more than I paid for it in July as it happens ). It was either post here or "spotted on e-bay"... Anyway, I saw this on Autotrader and thought it was a bargain price for a '07 313 GT Roadster in "Grey" with 20k miles (£14k for those that can't be bothered to click). As I say, it's not my car and I know nothing about the trader but could be worth a look. For reference price wise the only other '07+ 313 GT Roadsters within 60 miles of me are 1 with about 70k miles on the clock for about 14k and 2 with < 15k miles for about £18k.
  12. HaydnH

    New Backbox wanted

    The 2fast2cool "shop" has been mentioned before, see these 2 threads.
  13. I bet by 3 hours they mean 30 minutes... time them when they're there.
×
×
  • Create New...