Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Shouldn't there be an extra "0" in that plate considering the photo?
  2. My Z's song is a bit abstract, I think it's a song by Orbital or Aphex Twin or something:
  3. Speaking of website, I can't remember what you said about it - is it live yet or wip? If it's live you may want to make the banner in you sig link to it.
  4. +1, sod the kitchen!
  5. Well that says a lot about the girls in Aberdeen... or maybe it says a lot about the selection of guys they have?
  6. I'm not sure how long Abbey keep their copies of Jap performance but I'm sure I read this edition when I was there - I remember the article!
  7. £163 from them... also worth a shot.
  8. I've got a '07 HR and never seen the TC light no matter what I do, apart from in the snow. Maybe I just drive like a wuss.
  9. If you're desperate and get stuck try tyrexpress anyway, they're about £170 each but they've had stock before when everybody else seemed to be out. Still cheaper than mixing and matching and then buying Falkens again when available I suppose. There's also an e-bay listing with 5 available with a buy it now price of £146, telephone number in the listing as well so you can call to confirm: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0186139243
  10. tyremen don't seem to do Falken and tyrexpress seem expensive in this instance, maybe give these people a call to check stock? http://www.clickontyres.com/Falken/2454 ... 98Y1077991 Also these people have 6 in stock apparently but about £15 more per corner: http://www.tyresite.com/tyres.asp?width ... 40&size=19
  11. tyremen and tyrexpress (single E) are usually fairly cheap, sometimes cheaper than camskill. Don't know if they sell those tyres or have stock but worth a check.
  12. Each to their own. It's all personal taste. Nobody is right or wrong. Are you sure?
  13. I don't think I've ever had a renewal quote which wasn't extortionate compared with what else was around.
  14. I don't think it's that hard, but way past my lazy energy levels. Husky offers a service to do it, see the Akari Designs member trader forum.
  15. I wish my brother had understood my Mk1 Supercharger more before he rolled it coming off a roundabout. I got shafted on the insurance payout for that and it was the MR2DC club insurance as well!
  16. OK don't worry, I've found the problem. I guess my recent internet problems have corrupted the cached copies of those files - removing them from cache allows them to load.
  17. Happy Birthday!!!
  18. I'd try some rubber lubricant on the seals first if they're just old rather than cracked (Holts do a good 1)... and for a couple of quid it's worth a go before splashing out loads on new seals. It worked on my old Mr2 T-Bar which leaked really badly before.
  19. I think zmanalex usually has motors in stock for a good price, probably not as low as 2nd hand price of course. Could be worth asking him and r55lee about the door also.
  20. Hi Admins, I've been having a problem with my internet since yesterday, it seems OK now apart from 3 professional trader banners at the bottom of the page making the forum continually load. Could an admin tell me if the following files are actually local on the web server or if they're cleverly redirected to other sites? /images/banners/cclutchminibanner.jpg /images/banners/ameminibanner.jpg /images/banners/mukjunkieminibanner.jpg It seems strange that the other banners are fine but I can't load these 3. Thanks, Haydn.
  21. If you remember correctly? It was only this morning it was answered last, is your memory going?
  22. HPs the worst for this: http://m.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/18/hp_packaging/
  23. I was thinking the same thing, especially right next to all the "have you got a wkd side" advertising... his uniform looks pretty good though compared to the copper in the background, unless that was the next actor on shift.
  24. HaydnH

    Whats this?

    Or if you're working on your own try a bit of wood or similar that will fit between 2 bolts and rest on the ground to stop the wheel turning, the bolt comes off fairly easy though so you shouldn't have a problem.
  25. Unless you put another cat somewhere else like the Motordyne XYZ pipe.
×
×
  • Create New...