Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. OOOH, I think I'm going to enjoy this thread. Well the bits I can understand.
  2. I can't answer specifically about the amuse, but you need to be carefull with the new MOT rules, if you had light washers you need to keep them.
  3. Wouldn't you clean the bird mess off the rear bumper before putting for sale pictures up?
  4. 35 yo Manager at a well known financial data provider in Canary Wharf.
  5. You could always get someone to siphon the fuel out and charge them.
  6. I reckon you should make "vroooom vrooom" noises next time you're having sex, I'm sure he'll see the funny side.
  7. With username?
  8. Was that your boss? He was probably wondering why you weren't working!
  9. I'm still on the look out for a 350 version.
  10. I get a smile on my face every time there's been a new post in this thread.
  11. Postage plus £30 for cats? I'll take them and sell them for scrap at that price! calibre, where are you based, if you want some to borrow it would be useful for us to know where you are - you can add your location to your profile as well so it appears on the left.
  12. I can't stand Flash, the quicker we move to HTML 5 (preferably with open codecs) the better! Unfortunately I don't think I could live without Flash just yet.
  13. Well I just did this and 15 minutes later I have Android 4 on my HP TouchPad! 5 minutes later and I have BubbleUPNP installed and can use my tablet as a rather fancy remote control for my stereo, browing my music that's stored on the network, choosing what to play and getting it sent to my surround sound system without needing the TV on etc was the main reason I bought it. Happy Bunny.
  14. True, I would suggest requiring anonymous posts to be approved by a mod like the for sale section, but I'm aware that can't be done without requiring every post to require approval.
  15. Would it be possible to allow anonymous posts, maybe only in a select few forums? For example, I'm sure there's a few people on here that would like to comment on the current drink driving thread but wouldn't want to link the fact they've had a previous drink driving offence publicised just in case an insurer sees it when they're past the having to declare stage.
  16. I met a guy who's wife picked him up from a heavy afternoon drinking, he fell asleep in the passenger seat and his wife thought it would be a good idea to stop for some milk on the way home. Because she left the keys in the ignition, even with the ignition off, the fact that the keys were inside the car and he was the only occupant was enough to get him banned. A ban for life because he has a dappy wife seems very harsh!
  17. You can get a HP Touchpad on e-bay or google shopping for less than £170, the OS as standard is WebOS which is a fantastic OS and the integration with the your phone, if it's also WebOS is great (i.e: you can call/text from the TP once it's paired to the phone), unfortunately with all the messing about between Palm being useless, HP buying Palm, HP Killing WebOS devices and HP open sourcing WebOS there hasn't been much love from developers and the amount of apps is severely lacking. However, it is possible to install Android on a TouchPad, in fact, considering you can dual boot between WebOS and Android I think this will be my project for this afternoon!
  18. I did the same as Wasso and took Abbey's advice, although I went for the Motordyne ART decats instead, just because they look so damn sexy: (not my car btw):
  19. Original bumpers are like rocking horse poop at present. However, RT-Performance (traders on here) are currently in the process of making replicas from an original they have, I had an update from them a few days ago saying the fit is perfect, they're just designing the brackets for the washer jets - it's worth noting that most replicas don't support washer jets which will be an MOT failure with the new changes. Also avoid the replicas on e-bay - most don't even remotely fit. I'd recommend waiting a week or 2 for RT-P's replica.... I am.
  20. Not sure why, but I'm really going off the looks of the 370 roadster recently, I think it's the rear quarters that put me off. (No offence meant to anybody).
  21. Some sites change the image automatically if you link direct to them to avoid people pinching them, they usually replace them with an ad for the site like that 1... the preview button always helps.
  22. -1!
  23. Didn't the beeb have HD last year?? Or am I missing the point of that comment?
  24. While watching the rugby yesterday, I saw this wonderful parking, he should give himeself a ticket!
×
×
  • Create New...