Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Not sure I'd want to test it and risk melted vinyl in my engine bay, could smell for a while! You could log the temperature though and then stick the vinyl in the oven at that temp and see what happens.
  2. I think I'd prefer to risk the Nismo front rather than the Chargespeed rear. Also, has anyone been to the IOW festival? I went years ago and can't remember how rough the fields were to drive on, I don't want to get there and then realise I need to find a car park miles away from the camp site.
  3. Hi Guys, I'm going to the IOW festival this year and fancy driving, anyone had experience of driving a Z with a Nismo V1 front bumper on the ferries? Haydn.
  4. I've spotted a few bad drivers just from reading the forum and can't wait for them to post something stupid, does that make me a good driver?
  5. Same here. It's a shame you can't see the Motordyne ART Decats without looking under the car though.
  6. I'd be interested to know why Abbey have gone the Berk HFC + Motordyne XYZ (/w straight through) route rather than Decat + Motordyne XYZ (/w race cat). Mark/Tony (or OP after asking them)?
  7. I'm not a fan of the Veilside stuff, especially on a Z, but I actually quite like the McLaren-esque colours, although on something that didn't look so mad and ugly they probably wouldn't work.
  8. I think a gaul stone is a lttle different from a rotting foot you keep in your freezer! Suprised you couldn't keep the wisdom tooth though, your teeth fall out when you're young after all..
  9. While I thought this was just weird to start with, I have to say I'm actually kind of interested now and seem to be following this guy! He must be relieved now the pain has gone after so long and the video where he's taking about the feeling in his "toes" etc when he touches the stump is kinda interesting. I'm surprised he was allowed to keep his foot though, I would have thought there would be laws against such things but I guess it is his foot after all!
  10. It doesn't say "code in" when you press a button I take it?
  11. Why not just click the "Watch on Youtube" button and then copy the link?
  12. Don't worry, she's back!
  13. Just make sure you don't park over a speed bump!
  14. I quite like them also, changng to white/clear with my new bumper though.
  15. Is it just me who doesn't like that kit on the 370 Roadster?
  16. That's probably closer to my guess, I thought the car was telling him he was going to pull tonight.
  17. I hope Virgin don't keep logs of all these non-existant url's I'm trying to visit today, this could reflect badly on me!
  18. Ahhh of course! DOH! Sadly I have an OEM y-pipe and cats but want to keep them to return to standard if/when sell the car.
  19. Am the only 1 who clicked the link hoping for a spoof website?
  20. Have you moved already? Your locaton s confusing me.
  21. You could keep the berks and Miltek and get a motordyne XYZ y-pipe with racing cat as a dfferent option, a lttle pricey though but possibly cheaper than replacing the whole lot.
  22. Wasn't there a member on here doin courier sutff?
  23. Nope thats from deepcut The estate looks just like the place I live, maybe it was built by the same company.
  24. I'd suggest not speeding over there! http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/01/11 ... cing-case/
×
×
  • Create New...