Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Not looking good!
  2. Tough call that, I wouldn't like to have money either way!
  3. Looking forward to today, come on Wales! BTW, I bought some of these last year, I didn't realise until they arrived that they each had an individual number on them... and mine are number 350 purely by chance! OOOH and the song on the BBC coverage while they're talking about the grand slam chance is my favourite The Cinematic Orchestra song! AWESOME!
  4. I'm starting to feel ashamed of being part of this owners club!
  5. Seriously, no love for the XKSS?
  6. One of these (and no it's not an e-type!): For about $2mil I think I'll have to wait though: http://www.supercars.net/cars/893.html EDIT: Added img tags.
  7. It's only £14.50 extra per month to get the Sky F1 channel on Virgin along with the other sports channels, annoying that you can't pay for just the F1 channel though.
  8. That actually suprises me considerin they'll sponsor any sportsman from a base jumper to an extreme ironer!
  9. Debadge!! (Or get some redbull ones from work!)
  10. I've been to a few weddings abroad recently, Santorini was nice. I was very impressed with the quality of the wedding videos in the Phillipines, they basically edit the video as the wedding day progresses so that by the end of the reception they have something to show on the big screen: http://vimeo.com/35172821
  11. Yep, this is pretty much how I read the situation and why they say it's not needed if you have FNSH.
  12. Mine has FNSH and the last 2 services were done at the dealer where my brother is the sales manager. At both services I've asked them to stamp the paintwork bit and both times they've said that they don't need to if it has FNSH, it only needs to be stamped if the services are done by an independent and in that case the paintwork inspection must be done by Nissan. Whether this is correct or not I'm not sure, however as it has FNSH, if I ever need to claim I'm sure I can argue that it's they're fault for not stamping it as it should be part of the service and I did ask.
  13. True, but you probably save a grand a year through not having a depreciating Z and having a classic that would probably hold if not increase it's value.
  14. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/2877593028.html
  15. HKS are green, I think Blitz are blue.
  16. I'm half tempted to come and watch, it sounds like an episode of the A-Team!
  17. Challenge on then Mate (Bob get ya overalls on there’s modifications to be done) I’m in for the £600 pack plus the fender brace(s) I assume they come as a pair? I would have thought "extensive modification" would simply be cutting a rectangular hole in the under tray for the brace to poke through?
  18. Hi All, Has anyone had any experience with products like this: http://www.legalandgeneral.com/library/ ... 12_WEB.pdf Cheers, Haydn.
  19. If I was you I'd try and make it to one of the bigger meets and try and get a ride in a FI and NOS car so you can see what they're like and have a chat with the owners. Then once you've made a decision have a chat with Abbey (if they're near you, maybe RS tuning if you're further North) and see what they suggest.
  20. As per the PMs, I'm in if there's room for the £600 package for 350.
  21. Doesn't yours have a smoothie maker controlled from the steering wheel?
  22. Personally I'd wait for their offer, if it's less than you paid for the car then argue you'd only just baught the car so that should be the value (but they might not agree to that as people could buy cars for more than they're worth and split the profit). If you're unhappy with the offer, gather prices for cars of the same model, spec, age, mileage and condition from Autotrader/Pistonheads etc and send them the links as examples of what the actual market value is rather than the value they've taken from glasses guide or where ever. Remember to use any factory fitted extras in your favour, sat nav etc. I had to claim about 12 years ago from Admiral and managed to get more than I paid for the car as it was fairly rare for an MR2 Turbo to have TCS and cruise control (if I remember correctly, there was something fairly rare anyway) etc. Either way I wouldn't settle for less than I paid for it.
  23. Well that's cheap!!
  24. Really?!?
×
×
  • Create New...