Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Personally I'd walk, Cat D + having an engine swap out? Sounds dodgey and there's plenty around at present. I'd try and get your deposit back as well if they knew about the enine swap, it's hardly something they should have tried hiding and hardly "without fault"... although dealers are often hard to get deposits back from.
  2. Don't you have a tape measure?
  3. Well I think Wales deserved to win that, amazed that we won by a try from a lineout and a penalty which are the 2 main areas we've been useless at recently! Close game and good to watch that could have been either teams win in the end. I honestly think Wales will beat France this 6 nations (I get the feeling the boys will want revenge for the RWC), but I bet we **** up against England, Scotland or even Italy to miss the GS.
  4. Unadulterated? Someone's graffiti'd on the b-pillars!
  5. If you can get one of these I'll look after her for a while:
  6. If you're concerned about a bankers draft you can call the bank to ensure it's genuine before accepting it, I've had this happen to me before when I paid with one from a private seller and I didn't mind at all.
  7. Let me know if that falls through as I might be iterested, tempted to get the bumper and skirts along with a RT-P Chargespeed rear.
  8. 200 near me, not as bad as Kingston down the road with 702 though!
  9. The helmet is now sold, THANKS Sarah!
  10. Thanks Sarah, I'll PM you tomorrow (well today now I guess) to make arrangements, I'm busy working most of tomorrow (Saturday) but should be around Sunday afternoon and then Thurs-Sun. I would offer to drive over your way but my car's declared SORN atm as the tax ran out at the start of Jan and I was abroad for most of the month. Haydn.
  11. Hi Sarah, How much for the helmet? I'll probably take it if it fits me. Shame the boots aren't a 10 or I'd take them as well. Haydn.
  12. It says in the description: wet road + news tyres + SC + too much throttle = ****.
  13. I changed the bit in the youtube tags to the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXXXXXXX" format.
  14. Fixed.
  15. ... on TP... errrr what!? http://www.ebay.com/itm/260940598024
  16. MY EARS HURT!
  17. Well that didn't take long, I appear to be the only person with my name on LinkedIn or Facebook! God I hope no debt collectors ever need to find me.
  18. I've done 2 at Thruxton, in both the F430 and the Gallardo (I prefered the lambo to the Fezza, I found that too skitttish under braking). I was allowed to drive it pretty much how I wanted to. Maybe it's down to which instructor/car owner you get I suppose as I doubt it actually has anything to do with my driving! My only criticism was of the single seaters, half the time you're bouncing off the rev limiter as they're limited too low for a fast track like Thruxton.
  19. Not Again!! Guess my laptops fan will get another work out this Christmas.
  20. I must be hungover as I'm feeling emotional! http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7392721n
  21. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACnPBdsH20
  22. Maybe tell Apexi? They might want to take it up with e-bay.
  23. Have a merry X-mas and a happy new year guys! Thanks for all the info and your hard work from all of us non-mechanical types!
×
×
  • Create New...