Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I'm waiting to see Adrian's tunnel vids... looked good on the iPad.
  2. he's also the one with the dent in his *rse after not spotting a 5' high fence - I knew roadsters had poor rear view, but thats ridiculous I spotted it, even my parking sensors spotted it... Sadly I didn't spot me rolling backwards a couple of inches even with the 'wonderful' 350 handbrake in place. -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  3. I am still hung over to be fair, going to bed very soon to recover on the late nights and copious amounts of booze. This is my other half (one in the middle) And I'm the 1 with the wind burn on the right... Damn roadsters! Ian, I can't believe you didn't realise the 'give us a clue' thing was a joke at the time! -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  4. Why have you taken a photo of someone's legs? Amazingly there's not a mark on the rear bumper, which is more than I can say for the 1 month old front which is stone chip city already. Great weekend all! I had a great time.
  5. You wear the suspenders?!?
  6. RT-Performance do a good quality front bumper replica.
  7. Du to the outages I haven't managed to print the docs yet and I have no printer at home! I'll try and print them later but I may not have a chance, are there going to be spare docs available? Also, the maps have post codes for a lot of the regroups... 1 word... birdview!
  8. Lamb and Crumble for me please.
  9. Surely you've been here long enough to know there's an off-topic discussion forum which contains an F1 thread?
  10. I don't really have any phobias, altough I do have a favourite one, hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia... it's the fear of long words!
  11. I'm so going off F1, the chamionships seem to be decided by the stewards more than the teams these days. Excluding Lewis from qualifying is a bit hash isn't it? Wouldn't a 10 place penalty or exclusion from Q3 be fairer?
  12. If anyone with a 313 is thinking of getting a Nismo replica front from RT-Performance then you'll need an older set of these to fit, having said that Alex sold 1 cheaper than the e-bay price.
  13. A car that's been repaired/resprayed and you can't get it in 5th on a 2007+ car? I'd steer clear, sounds like it may have been worse than just "bad parking"! There's plenty around, keep looking for a good example.
  14. My UK Bose (07 313 HR) needs a code if it's unplugged for too long, I got the code from my Nissan dealer.
  15. Have a great day! I'm going to a wedding tomorrow as well - hopefully we'll have nice weather for it! (Mainly because I'd like to have the top down on the driver there of course).
  16. Mines a 07 313 Roadster and I've heard of a few more 07 313s around.
  17. Tim@Envy regularly visits the Walton on Thames type area, might be worth giving him a shout anyway.
  18. Really? I didn't know the valet key limited the revs, I thought that was only available with a valet map through uprev?
  19. I think we should dress Tarmac in a teddy bear suit and ship hime around for a month as punishment.
  20. Well that lasted long.
  21. That filter looks like it's done more than 4000km, and why is the OP working in KM anyway? Also "my finance company took the car back so I took the turbo kit and mounted the original intake"... sounds a bit fishy to me.
  22. Maybe a Zedley skydiving weekend is in order?
  23. As a rugby fan, sadly I think this is a fair comment... take Wales for example, the salary cap they've bought in per club wouldn't even buy a single half decent football player. Still, I know which sports player's I have more respect for, probably for exactly the same reason.
×
×
  • Create New...