Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Well that depends how high they get before 7 seconds is up. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  2. Nismo sides and spats but no Nismo front? Seems a bit odd if you ask me, I'd check for frontal damage at least.
  3. Chris'I, it covers any part of the holiday, so if you had a 10 day holiday and were sick for 3 you could claim for those 3 without a note from "mum". To be honest, how many of your employees actually take the maximum amount of statutory paid sick leave? Most people are honest enough in that respect, why would you assume that people would suddenly lie because they were sick on holiday? My employees generally have 0-3 days off a year each due to sickness, I guess if they reclaimed holiday due to sickness I wouldn't mind too much as I know they don't take the ****.
  4. This has applied to every company I've worked for in the last 10 years. However, having bashed my head while on holiday and having to cancel going to the IOW festival I'm still not considering taking this up, I may go in to work on Monday though instead of the planned Tuesday return date to claw back a day holiday though.
  5. And I thought the cut to my head in the off topic section sounded painful!!
  6. While the HR engine's highest point is higher requiring the bonnet bulge, it's centre of gravity is 15mm lower. Doubt that makes much real world difference though.
  7. The owners manual recommends shifting to 6th at 33mph, while I agree with most of the arguments above for being in a lower gear, it'd doable. Search for "33mph" and there's other threads on the subject.
  8. I just had to look up boke in the urban dictionary... nice word!
  9. Doubt it, they didn't even x-ray me. I asked my GP about it earlier and apparently it's the same over here, if you don't lose conciousness and there's no signs of concussion then they don't bother. I read on the internet earlier that some people prefer to use staples for scalp wounds as although they look worse than stitches they do a good job. I'm not giving sympathy to anyone who complains about the photo considering my choice of subject!
  10. I've got to remove the dressing tomorrow so I was tempted to get Ian to polish them for a bit of wound bay bling. Apparently after that I have to "Dress the would [sic] 3 times a day", which from what I understood from the guys Spanglish means leave the wound open but apply anti-septic, crap, just realised the wound shouldn't get wet and the pharmacy gave me antiseptic that needs to be diluted with water! Even after seeing the British GP I'm still not 100% sure I should leave the wound open (the doc was in a bit of a rush due to the strike). She advised against camping at the Isle of Wight festival this weekend though but said I could make the call.
  11. Nah, just falling in the pool! It was a bit more shallow than I expected... maybe I should've dived so my hands would've taken most of the impact. Jeeees! Spain must really be struggling then, it cost me EUR90 for the doc to come to the hotel (and basically say go to the hospital ) and just under EUR200 for the hospital to patch me up. For some reason they didn't see the need to even give me an x-ray or scan and said I was fine to fly 6 hours later - I have a GP appointment in 35 mins which is good considering they're on strike. It was quite amusing seeing all the nurses and docs coming in for a good gander at my skull though.
  12. Personally I agree, maybe the benefit is that you're meant to pose for 3 years, hopefully get a fit wife, and then go back to your normal life afterwards with slightly less money?
  13. ... gotta love 'em, just got back from 1 in Torremolinos: Bizarrely it didn't hurt when I did it and it doesn't hurt now 24 hours later, maybe my brain fell out?
  14. Is that a saying?!?
  15. I was hoping this was going to be a new member saying he just smoked a Porsche/Fezza/Lambo, I'm disappointed.
  16. Happy birthday Tim!
  17. Looks like the driver gave it a go trying to fix it:
  18. If anyone is looking for Nismo shocks, there's currently a set for sale on my350 from a guy based in Belgium, about USD$500 + delivery which seems damn cheap: http://my350z.com/forum/suspension/5519 ... nsion.html
  19. I'm guessing you went to West Way Nissan in Basingstoke? If so how was the service? I'll feed it back to my brother. Is your brother Richard then? Ryan.
  20. I'm guessing you went to West Way Nissan in Basingstoke? If so how was the service? I'll feed it back to my brother.
  21. My dad recently phoned the police because local kids were throwing stones through windows of the house that they were rebuilding and not currently living in. The police said they couldn't do anything as they didn't know who the kids were so he did the bush wookie type camouflage in the field next door, when the kids came around next he chased them to the local village, grabbed one by his neck and lifted him off the ground pinning him against the wall. He then phoned the police and waited for them to arrive, still to be told by the police that they couldn't do anything. I think the police literally just let them walk off not even informing the parents! Still, the kids didn't come back so it kinda worked out.
  22. Say hello to my brother then, he's the sales manager at Basingstoke.
  23. I believe there were a handful of different types, maybe if you posted a photo of the shape someone near you may have the same 1?
  24. Sorry Ian, I wouldn't know where to start with SEO work these days.
×
×
  • Create New...