Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. It's 3D printed so I'm sure you could ask them to blank out the Qashqai logo on their 3D model before printing, they might even put 350Z on there if you ask nicely. Seems expensive at about £40, perhaps someone could ask about group buy prices?
  2. No guarantee it still has it though Why not? Not actually removable item unless you have the hardware and software to do it with I couldn't see any evidence that Dom sold the license in the part out thread, anyone know if Abbey keep a log of engine/chassis numbers in their Uprev license database, assuming they have 1? Could be worth having a word with Mark to see if you can confirm the car is the same one and whether it still has a license.
  3. If it is Dom's car then it's had an Uprev at Abbey as well according to what I can find on the forum.
  4. Berks seem a popular choice, or the motordyne ART pipes + XYZ y pipe /w HFC are a good combo and also fit with the miltek.
  5. I've got to stop looking at your website! Every time i do I check my bank balance to see if I have enough money to spend on an Amuse exhaust.
  6. Yep, I'm not too bothered really but a few of the US e-bay users seem a bit miffed in the guys comments.
  7. Well these are about £150 including import tax, so I guess it depends if you can do them cheaper or better quality. Oh, these e-bay ones come from Taiwan not the US as per the e-bay ad.
  8. Looking at this image: Half the air intake is covered, I'm not sure if that would have a major effect or not but it looks wrong.
  9. Found this image on reddit:
  10. So a blow job is like anal? I don't see a problem here!
  11. Shame about the price tag!
  12. Oh I forgot, don't forget the import tax, think mine came to £37 with an extra £12 for a Saturday delivery.
  13. I actually bought one of these recently and it's sitting in my flat waiting to be fitted. I'll let you know how it fits over the weekend although I expect a little alteration will be needed for NA cars as looking at the second image in the e-bay page you can see about half of the air vents are covered. So you'd either need to bend the ends upwards or cut the ends off although I don't know if that would actually cause a performance decrease. BTW, the slam panel is burnt TI unlike the second image which just appears to be polished/silver. Having said that, I'm planning on supercharging (probably next year) so my slam panel will stay flat as those air vents won't be used. The current plan is to get the GTM supercharger but get some custom burnt ti tubes made, along with this slam panel, weapon-r burnt titanium tanks and some gram lights 57s pro with titanium style lip... I reckon that would make a nice little project "kuro rainbow".
  14. Yep, on a rugby pitch.
  15. I don't see how this could be a car malfunction, even if the throttle got stuck open, surely she could have just stamped on the brakes?
  16. So just to clarify this thread for the OP, there are 2 types of reflectors, '03-mid'06 and mid '06+, right?
  17. Is the 06 the same as the 03+ reflectors or the same as the HR reflectors? HRs started in 07...
  18. Cheers, Lexx. BTW, 12 minutes response time? Good work.
  19. Nah, that only happened with the human centipede 2.
  20. The sig was still broken, just editing and submitting fixed it... strange that the youtube link broke it...
  21. Really? Damn that's just confused me! I can see everyone elses, including mine in this post ( ), just not below the youtube clip above. EDIT: Great! Now I can see those smileys just not the sig.... wtf is going on?!? EDIT 2: Looks like a mod removed the link to youtube which fixed the smileys, I just edited and saved which fixed the sig... must be an issue with the youtube link?!?
  22. I think you'll find it says that they have to be present and operational if they were fitted as standard when the car left the factory.
  23. For some reason my sig breaks and the smileys don't show up in my post in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63418 The code of the message is below and I can't see any errors: [quote name="Wasso"] Here you go [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0OO8FEeOuI[/youtube] [/quote] I love that roadster. EDIT: WTF, I can't get smileys or my sig to show up in this post!
  24. I love that roadster. EDIT: WTF, I can't get smileys or my sig to show up in this post!
  25. HaydnH

    Black centre hubs

    I think some people have removed the Nissan part by drilling out the joins on the back, sprayed the centre caps and then glued them back on, searching on here will find it. There's also a member who sells Z badges on e-bay, might be worth getting some of those and trying to remove the Z.
×
×
  • Create New...