Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. When I bought my car the stereo needed a code which I managed to get from Nissan. I've also had the battery go flat for quite a while and needed the code. The battery going flat for a short time or a brief disconnect won't require a code though, I guess the stereo has a battery or capacitor which keeps the memory for a while.
  2. Ho wet did the rest of the car get? Is there any risk of having electrical problems in the future?
  3. What you can't see in that photo is that every bolt has an image of a smurf lovingly drawn on it.
  4. £80 for a direct transfer: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/motoring/pe ... dg_4022576
  5. You may want to put a location if it's collection only.
  6. It took me far too long to notice the centre caps.
  7. Last time I got an MOT after a detail they tested the windscreen wipers with the lights on and sprayed screen wash all over my bonnet.
  8. If you buy from a trader at least you'll have the warranty period to save up to replace anything that does go wrong in the future. Just make sure you actually put some aside and don't let Zeditis take all your money.
  9. True coilovers on the rear, did you strengthen at all?
  10. 6 inches?
  11. You might want to add who did the supercharger work + tuning and some info about the service history.
  12. Has anyone seen anything about Alonso not taking his car back to the pits? I hope they at least check he had enough fuel to get there and give a sample or it will be another case of 1 rule for Fezza and a different rule for the rest.
  13. So you're complaining about £60 on advertising?!?
  14. Personally I'd go for the Z centre caps rather than the Nissan ones, they're on e-bay.
  15. Most people seem to opt for these: viewtopic.php?f=157&t=27436&hilit=clutch+flywheel (2012 price update on page 4), but it's worth contacting Alex anyway to see what other options there are to suit your needs.
  16. About 10 seconds before Lewis went out I said he should just let him go, no point risking 4th when someone in a much faster car is getting too close for comfort, also by having to drive that defensive you're both slowing each other down and probably putting yourself in line for another fight for 5th. Maldonado's fault imho, but something Lewis should have avoided anyway.
  17. I would have preferred to wake up with that than seven surgical staples in my head that's for sure!
  18. Or pay for the flight home so that Vik can have 1 last Hurrah in the car while delivering it, would be a shame to receive it dirty though.
  19. I voted no badge, although if you made a recess for the badge so that it sat flush it could look very good.
  20. for prices and options on clutches and flywheels. If you do replace one, do both at the same time.
  21. Place you finger over the gradients between the 2 halves, or just look at this:
  22. It might be worth bleeding the system before replacing anything and then testing in a nice safe place. I can't remember the procedure for the 350Z but generally it's something to do with turning the steering wheel to full lock for N seconds one way and then the other X number of times - searching on here will find the procedure.
  23. Will it fit a HR?
  24. Stew, you forgot to mention ugly!
×
×
  • Create New...