Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I want an Amuse exhaust... but at half the price of a cheap Z I think I'll look at something else.
  2. I'm not so sure about that, when I was buying having factory sat-nav pushed the price up a bit. There are still enough people (like me) out there who want factory sat nav fitted.
  3. Right, so who lives near Canvey Island and is willing to create a temporary ebay account, buy the car and then not pay "after seeing the HPI check" as the car isn't as described?
  4. It sounds like the safety of the cars is pretty good though - that thing looks like its just a roll cage with seats in by the end and they're ok!
  5. +1, imho, if you can go for a HR (with the bonnet bulge and 2 air intakes) then do so, otherwise I personally wouldn't be too tempted by the extra tax of the later pre HR cars.
  6. Apparently from his FB feed (Yuri was the co driver): Source: http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1078 ... rash-video
  7. I used to be a Stella drinker, I seem to prefer San Miguel atm, the draught is very creamy if you know what I mean.
  8. Considering the y pipe would be new, the HFC would only have about 3k miles on it and a brand new XYZ+HFC sells for £550 from Tarmac, £375 seems a little low to me.
  9. Got the AD08s fitted today, went for a little drive on the way home but not too far as I need an alignment doing. My initial impressions are that they seem much better than the RE050As, very stiff sidewalls and I can't notice any tread squirm so the feel is very solid, grip seems great already (normally tyres seem a little slippery until they bed in but these seem good straight off, hopefully they'll get even better!), I couldn't really tell the road noise as I had the roof down, but it didn't seem loud. I'll post a better review when I've driven them a bit more... i.e: in 12 months.
  10. Hi All, I currently run the Motordyne XYZ and ART pipes but I'm currently looking to upgrade the system to the full Motordyne exhaust. Motordyne offer about $300 off the price of the exhaust if you don't need the y-pipe (I'm awaiting a quote for the UK price difference), which would leave me with the HFC left over as the way the exhaust attaches to the XYZ pipe doesn't allow for the HFC to fit. I guess it would be next to impossible just to sell the HFC so I should probably get the full exhaust so I can sell on the new XYZ pipe with the ~18 month (~3k miles) old HFC - thoughts? Haydn. p.s: yes that would leave me decatted until the next MOT when I'd have to put some HFCs in or something... and then I'd have the ART pipes for sale also.
  11. Does anyone else get confused with magazines doing this? October? We're not even in Sept yet!
  12. Why do you need new ones? As far as I know the Nismo ones are just fascias that clip over the top of the OEM B pillars so they should just clip off revealing the OEM ones. I'd double check that though, I'm a roadster owner...
  13. I guess you mean "the last pistonheads" one? The Hillington roadster has Avons on Team dynamics Jade-R alloys.
  14. There's a review on MY350z: http://my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/ ... today.html
  15. Hi All, I was just looking for a foam lance and found this offer on detailing world, foam lance +500ml of foam for £39.99 incl delivery (+£12 or £17 for 5L foam): http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... p?t=183611 I believe these are the same lances from Mark@autobrite that Tim@Envy sold in his group buy: viewtopic.php?f=128&t=31765&hilit=snow+foam+lance+group+buy Thought some people might be interested. Haydn.
  16. HaydnH

    Blowing exhaust

    I thought the exhaust was the same on the roadster/coupe?
  17. Pun intended?
  18. really.......think your wrong there m8. Yep! There was a thread on here that had average prices and changed dramatically for colour. Orange was definitely one of the lowest! I can back this up, ginger, 35 and still single.
  19. I'd want to run a tank of super through it asap to check that the EML was caused by the fuel and that it's not something you should be going back to the dealer who sold the car to you about.
  20. Well that makes my mind up then... MARK HELP!!
  21. The GTM kit is bolt-on, the instructions are good and they send you an Uprev map to install yourself once you've sent them the diagnostics.... it obviously won't be as good as getting a decent uprev on a dyno though.
  22. The one we drove past on Saturday's SE meet was pretty bad, not one of ours luckily. Octet has photo's/video but it's possibly inappropriate to post it on here as it was probably a fatality.
  23. Those links above seem to be broken (the bit after .php isn't included in the link).
×
×
  • Create New...