Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. You should've said, we could have organised a meet.
  2. That would still make me happy.
  3. I thought the Z SC's just plugged in to the cigarette lighter socket and gave you another 50% power?
  4. Interestingly, my RT-P chargespeed needed the light adjusting as there was a gap under the nearside indicator cluster... was the mold of yours done before or after the "light shavings"?
  5. Google "shineauto" and find "spec-a" on their site. Edit: Feeling helpful, here it is: http://www.shineautoproject.com/portfol ... 0z-spec-a/
  6. Maybe he's assuming all of the blue badge holders have headed down the M4 for the para-o-lympics?
  7. He's mixing things up, I like his style! I doubt he'll even notice this thread again until 2018.
  8. Ahhh sounds just like my recent trip: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=63023
  9. p.s: We are a friendly bunch here really!
  10. Shame I only just saw this, New Malden is my closest B&Q/Halfords/Tesco etc (i.e: the chavvie part of the area)... I'm sure I could have thought of something I needed over that way.
  11. Glad you're enjoying it Captain, I miss my time there... I might even have to find another job... hmmm...
  12. How are you finding the AD08's?
  13. Have you been away for 3 months?
  14. Seems like a lot of effort for something that would look similar to a ginger Z with black wheels/handles:
  15. How about a Lotus 7/Caterham type with a V8? i.e the Westie Seight: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4181647.htm
  16. I've also just started using the Autobrite snow foam lance and Magifoam (with a Nilfisk c120). The thickness of the foam is excellent, but it doesn't remove that much dirt if you haven't washed the car for a while, but as long as it reduces the likelihood of scratches and swirls I'll keep using it. To me it doesn't really add much faffing, once the pressure washer etc is out anyway, the time taken to fill the bottle and foam the car is next to nothing and you can crack on with the alloys/filling your wash buckets while it's dwelling. I think I'll try Tim's snow foam next.
  17. Wrong thread?
  18. Don't forget the eyelashes.
  19. Well I just got around to trying to fit this, thought it would take a few minutes... unfortunately although the panel fits fine, the holes are a) slightly out of alignment and too small for the clips to fit through. Guess I'll have to butcher a few drill bits in an attempt to make the holes in titanium bigger. I finally fitted the tax disc holder that I bought about 2 years ago as well!
  20. My thinking was along the lines of "Oh hellooowwwaaaaiiiiwaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!?!"
  21. quote="Advert"]Stunning car. Professionally Turbocharged in November 2006 by 'mx5mad' including upgraded ECU, Injectors, Intercooler, Radiator, clutch and exhaust system at a cost of £6640. I wish HR Z FI kits were that cheap!
  22. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVwJrAr7GkY
  23. You can reach in and open the bonnet to set it off.
  24. Champix helps a lot, I quit 2 weeks ago.
×
×
  • Create New...