Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Those BMW alloys are growing on me a lot for the Z.
  2. As protective as I am of my car, it can be replaced where as the right woman probably can't. I say either let her drive it or do what I do... stay single.
  3. Isn't it TGM?
  4. Silk Cut Purple would suit a Jag well.
  5. I recommend not doing this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=63023
  6. Welcome back! Enjoy the holiday?
  7. HaydnH

    Rear Badges

    Coupe or roadster? I think the coupe has holes but the roadster doesn't if my memory is working.
  8. Reminds me of this: EDIT: Here's a better copy of the CCTV:
  9. FTFY
  10. It costs about £2k for an alignment at Abbey... assuming you have Zeditus like everyone else and get loads of other stuff done at the same time! If you're a normal person I think it's about £120, and they work Sat morning at least, not sure about afternoons.
  11. The Speedo only goes up to 80 - possibly the slowest Ferrari in the world!
  12. I thought you said you were going for these? More photo's here if you can stomach looking at them: http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tires/55 ... 4-3-a.html
  13. Amuse if you fancy re-mortgaging.
  14. I've got to head down to Croydon to pick up some detailing stuff, stupid "local depots"!
  15. Co-ord sport point you to: http://www.part-box.com/alloy-wheels-ty ... 1_715.html
  16. He probably parked next to you at a meet.
  17. I'm tempted to, after all these are the alloys I was looking at 2 months ago: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=63497&p=912470&hilit=rainbow#p912470
  18. £170 extra for 48GB of memory? Jesus m*****f*****g christ!
  19. Polished until it turns purple eh?
  20. And they're in Cyprus with no shipping costs. Shame as I like these alloys.
  21. Operating system wise I'd say WebOS should have been the next big thing if HP hadn't bought Palm and killed it, I doubt the fact that they're making it open source will have any effect now either. Shame really as it truly is/was a great OS. I'm not saying that as a "fanboi" either. Personally I don't think we're going to see any "next big thing" that will steal the iPhone's crown for some time, 3-5 years at least. Although we may see some interesting things in that time, I guess the new camera+phone (instead of phone+camera) trend would fall in that bracket. Laser keyboards maybe? Phones with projectors?
  22. WebOS ..... of you go and spend 20 minutes on the prickly mat eh???
  23. I hate the term sex wee... but I think I just have! Pretty glad I postponed the SC on my car now lol. Will this will fit a 350 HR, maybe with a bit of modification/clever bracketing? If not are GTM planning on a HR version? p.s: I'll give you a call in a few minutes to get my car booked in.
  24. But only if you can find this thread.
  25. I can't stand iOS, Droid is OK, shame nobody makes any phones with WebOS, not even going to mention Windows... think I'll just keep what I've got for now.
×
×
  • Create New...