Jump to content

The Bounty Bar Kid

Members
  • Posts

    8,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Bounty Bar Kid

  1. Dodo juice shampoo are nice imo
  2. Happy Birthday dude!
  3. Lol Happy Birthday dude!
  4. Who's to say that they don't plan to release a hybrid gtr too with 700bhp? That would mean the Z didn't affect it.
  5. Have a quick search in here. We've got some people younger than you with zeds. Just look down the insurance section.
  6. Indeed, sounds a bit like us. The 911 is a remarkably practical car. You can fit a buggy etc in the boot and theres enough room in the back for 2 kids up until they get maybe 5 ft tall. I took both of my kids to football practice the other week in my 911 without any problem. 3 year old in his car seat in the back and the baby in his baby seat also in the back. Certainly raised some eyebrows when all the other parents with their people carriers saw me getting the kids out of my car. Saying that, the wife thinks bigger is better and so she ran out and bought a new Ford Edge just so we have enough room for 2 little kids in the back. Sigh. I can see her point when we go on holiday etc and have to take travel cots, toys, clothes & kitchen sink etc... but I think its a bit of overkill for everyday. After all my mum used a classic 850cc mini as the "family" car for years when she had me & my brother without any problem. It's great carrying toddlers in a sports coupe. Parking in a parenting bay at the supermarket. Get out to disapproving stares from mums in their MPVs and SUVs. Then pull the buggy and the kid out and give a smug in return ^ This
  7. However the hybrid train will develop 500bhp as I've read somewhere.
  8. Simples. Keep Zed for when it's just you or weekend car, buy a replacement for your girlfriend's car. She can drive the mpv/ 5 door hatchback. How often would you need to go out just you and your little boy? With the other car not being available as she's gone out? Keep it simple, when she's out, stay at home. Once he's old enough he'd love it. PS congrats!!!
  9. Champagne for Lemonade money... Best 350z analogy ever!!!
  10. Harry Potter Wesley clock idea is quite cool. http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-Your-Own-Weasley-Location-Clock/
  11. OMG that's so cool!
  12. Michael Schumacher Gordan Ramsay Michael Jackson Robert Downey Junior Johnny Depp Sean Connery Roger Moore Timothy Dalton Pierce Brosnan Daniel Craig Jeremy Clarkson Richard Hammond Jenson Button Just to name a few
  13. It clicks into the socket in the centre console. To programme it you need the steering wheel buttons to work.
  14. I've always had HTC phones and it always worked with mine
  15. My Bluetooth is for sale
  16. Hi, I have a 2008 350z Bluetooth module for sale. Fully working when removed from car. £50 including recorded postage Rules: Posting on here beats PMing.
  17. Classic but still love it. Reminds me of this one time at band camp...
  18. Made for lasy people. Quick results always come at the sacrifice of something. Nothing ever good comes from a quickie.
  19. So today I had my MOT, Service and Wheel alignment. All went well, I have to say I've very proud of my Maxine. She's been a very good girl. I bought these a while ago and decided to do them today. First of all blue tubing to replace the boring black one. Then replace the washer jets with some Ford ones. A much better spray pattern
  20. This is what they look like. Well this is the rear anyway. Front looks more impressive, for a small car lol.
  21. Yep there's a post for that one somewhere too.
  22. The new gear gaiter has three parts stitched together not four
  23. So for Christmas I got a new Leather Gear and Handbrake gaiter. Here's the old one... Here's the new one... I also got some new car mats... I did also fit new brake discs (went for grooved) and pads all around, I'll get the pics up soon.
  24. I'm going to hold you to that BBK. Well I'm getting married this year and buying a house
×
×
  • Create New...