Jump to content

The Bounty Bar Kid

Members
  • Posts

    8,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Bounty Bar Kid

  1. Happy New Year peeps. This year is gonna be awesome!
  2. Buy stock rays then fit them with mpss. It'll make a larger difference.
  3. Spotted this today as I was driving into Newport. Tiger stripes wrap. Lairy.
  4. Okay so I've never actually worked Christmas Day but this is the first time in 18 years I've not worked every day around it. I used to work in retail. So Christmas Eve and Boxing Day I'd always be working, along with all the others. No new year's eve or day either this year. Got 11 days off starting last Friday
  5. Merry Christmas peeps!
  6. Happy Birthday dude!
  7. Very cool would love to see your finished zed too!
  8. Just go natural and get 18s.
  9. What he said. After this if you already haven't would be updated tyres, brakes and suspension imo.
  10. Big Mac??? I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Inventor of the Big Mac dies, aged 98 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articles/38162497
  11. Both are great within their own right. Dunno if I could pick one. The raw sound of the F1 or the engineering feat of the Veyron. Before this video it would have been Veyron all the way because of the engineering. I loved the F1 when I was a kid, but never really understood it properly until now. All I do know for sure is that I love the La Ferrari lol. Then these two and then a load of other cars.
  12. F1 vs Veyron Great video to watch.
  13. Mk2 & mk1 were definitely the nicest prior to the newest one.
  14. My sister spotted an azure blue nismo 350z WA04 and a black 370z WJ64 in their car park yesterday.
  15. just spotted a silver 350z in the Reassured Car park.
  16. Did love Farscape. Don't think I could pick a favourite out of NextGen, Voyager & DS9.
  17. Just finished reading it. Great car and some mods I'd like to do myself.
  18. I look forward to reading it.
  19. First MOD done. Mk2.5 centre console in my mk2. Two cup holders Woo hoo! Lol.
  20. Nice zed. Love the plate.
  21. Concorde Mclaren F1 Bugatti Veyron The three great engineering marvels of the last 40 years. Will the new one be a great? As much as I'd love it, I don't think it'll have that big wow factor. I'll still be watching this space
  22. Cos he's Asian and we don't pay for stuff if we don't have to
×
×
  • Create New...