Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. bummer, I hate being at work this looks good ( Well the photoshop edition does )
  2. That's some weird noises! Probably banana arm, but sounds a lot worse than mine. Didn't realize there was a Nissan high performance center in Glasgow? Only one I know of is Edinburgh. Take it to infinity Glasgow, they recently fixed someones on here.
  3. At 17, I bought first copy of max power with nemisis 350z front cover car after that it was my dream to own a modified version, now I want an Aston but won't sell my zed unless I have to, no rush to tick another dream off as it's nice to look forward to things and hope.
  4. Stainless, thanks.
  5. 1. Zedologist (Alex) 2. Evilscorp 3. 4. 5. Only issue is I live not far from funky power and would prefer to pick up from their shop also pay direct to them (no offense mate but I have been stung by newish members before) Also bought my dc sports exhaust off them can't complain as I like it but is raspy around 60mph with decats but burbbly at lower rpm.
  6. Well done, glad it's worked out better this time around. But generally I wait till the fat lady sings before I celebrate =)
  7. For someone that doesn't like Porsche styling, the new ones look brilliant.
  8. No issues on jdm cars.
  9. Take ur time and post photos if you can, best of luck to you. Always wise to have spare transport incase u need a trip fo buy bolts.
  10. Sooooo much want! If someone makes a replica bumper for the 350z first dibs *someone get on this now*
  11. Looks fantastic Chris, makes me think of selling the z. . . . for a few minutes =)
  12. Looks good, I didn't mind the spoiler either.
  13. So refreshing to see complex builds like this, good luck with the rest!
  14. On my phone so apologies, but from the small corner of metal I can see on urs it doesn't look like a rev-uphttps://www.google.co.uk/search?redir_esc=&client=ms-android-htc-rev&hl=en-GB&safe=images&oe=utf-8&q=vq35%20rev%20up%20motor&source=android-browser-suggest&qsubts=1399312317895&action=devloc#facrc=_&imgrc=4rThJDbJLNcYjM%253A%3Bundefined%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.123engine.com%252Fcontent%252Fnissan9%252Fnissan9c.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.123engine.com%252Fnissan9.php%3B600%3B450
  15. Your engine will be running rough with all those changes and no tune, also pic doesn't show front metal timing cover plate, need to remove the plastic top or get camera in the gap between rad and engine to allow us to see the engine.
  16. Have you had a uprev? If not then no matter what u install you will get those results.
  17. well I glued mine together and stuck them on the front(middle, under the rad) but it might have been because I have the stillen sump which is deeper, saved me a few times anyway.
  18. you are an actual loon! I bet you jump around three times, hold your hand on your head and whistle just to walk three steps forward.
  19. Thats what I did, and it works fine.
  20. Helps if your tyres are barely road legal. Doesn't it chubby ;-) lol
  21. Just visit said country with a big empty bag and a friend who can keep hold of the items until you arrive ;-)
  22. also now my cooling panel fits so not all bad from being naff at drifting
  23. Broken side skirt, should be fixable with cable ties and fiberglass repair kit tomorrow Dis-coloured exhaust in areas, looks like its a bit hot under there, hope its ok. How she will look until I buy an aggressive lip spoiler, actually quite like it as it is (once it gets a clean) shame the number plate will no doubt ruin it.
  24. yup, cheers for the tips guys, would love to have a go somewhere open but there aint many up north.......
  25. Tell him to stop cheaping out on bags and buy one that ain't made of glass!
×
×
  • Create New...