Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. Too many doughnuts??? Lol , can't keep up with your shenanigans, need to find out where this sc 370z came from? Darrens old car?
  2. If it's an early model I.e. not a rev up just crawl under and grease the slave cylinder as it's on the outside of the gearbox (05/06+ have them inside) just pull the rubber sleeve back and stick some on it. Mine happens when it's wet as the water runs down my engine(carbon vents bonnet) and into the slave causing the grease to wash away and I get that horrible squeak. If that doesn't work zmanalex/clarkmotorsports will get you a new one =)
  3. Seen your dad's car a few times at the shows, really suits the rally look with the decals.
  4. I thought you could get good access to the tensioner just by removing the cover plate on the front? There is even a YouTube video for it I am sure. Hope they didn't take the whole thing appart as Nissan ain't known for their tech skills at most dealers Not that it helps you much.
  5. No, might use carbon wrap or wait for full Matt wrap.
  6. Just missing a BGW I think and then she is done style wise. Well maybe matt black wrap as ive always wanted a black car, just couldnt wait 4 years ago Maybe next months entry for the critics polls, glad i ain't in this months
  7. Still not 100% finished with the lip and may add some nuts and bolts to hold everything on for peace of mind. But this is how they look in the sun.
  8. An ass who drives it =p
  9. I think you know the answer I will be in contact tomorrow or Saturday
  10. To big gaywing or not to, that is the question
  11. Was a carbon cover thing for the middle bit the previous owner put on with too much tiger seal. fingers are blistered after removing it with a hair dryer. Here is how much tiger seal I applied for the canards. spirit gauge was useless One side went on quite easy, the other was a little tricky, slight different angle on it so took a few attempts and some mole grips to get the angle right. Note, use lots of masking tape and wait till its rubber like consistency before using your nails or something to push/scrape off any over squidge(cant think of the right term). excuse the masking tape as its for the lip tomorrow.
  12. Obviously he does gymnastics in his spare time.... dressed as a cat.
  13. Test fitting of the new canards and GT lip from Tarmac. Low down close together or large gap?
  14. Here are a few, posted the ones with the GT lip and outside the garage on my thread (shameless plug) scream if you want to go faster
  15. Tiger seal has arrived, but going to use double sided tape to check positioning for best look/function. Have taken a few photos of the bumper off with the new lip and canards but will offer it up to the car so people can get an idea. Excuse the old tiger seal on the oem bumper lip there was a carbon cover on it before which is now destined for the bin I think.
  16. Waiting for mine to arrive, bumper is off and will fit gt lip this week along with the carbon canards. Will post pics when done.
  17. Get Q division to hurry things up!
  18. Hey Kev. That's interesting — are these off the shelf products or custom fabricated? If the former, where are they from. I'd like to find out more about this (to satisfy my own nerdy curiosity!) http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/370z_Zspeed_Aluminum_Undertrays/370ZSPUT_.aspx
  19. Bargain! The build detail was outstanding on this car, someone is going to be very lucky/happy owner . . . . . (Once they change the colour =p )
  20. full mailbox?
  21. I presume it's a DE rev -up you have at the moment?
  22. Hope you have enough fuel to get where you are going, seen you stop at Tesco kilburnie to the disappointment of no super, followed you down in my white I10 sounds like a nice aftermarket exhaust, what is it?
  23. it's missing the x pipe section, should be longer I think. Can't remember how the pipes connect to the x pipe section but that has no flanges.
  24. Its not the same as my DC sports exhaust, must be an old, old version or fake? mine has a x over.
  25. Mines not all set up yet but this is how I was going to do my set up; On the passenger side I was going to put a mini breather filter. On the drivers side I was going to take the pipe from the crank case to the oil catch can, then take the pipe from the exit side of the oil catch can to the plenum with a non return check valve inline to stop pressure from the plenum going backwards towards the oil catch can/crank case. Same for me but have not drilled out the oem pcv valve. I have to empty my rutland motors catch tank every 3-4 long drives as it fills up quite fast.
×
×
  • Create New...