Make's me want to prove you wrong and fit my stage 4 on axle stands...... or maybe I will just wait
Looking good though, need to check my pivot is 52mm, or if I even have one whats the UK size?
Ha, good luck with that.
If it ain't written down it ain't worth poo also they forget to mention if you have over 5! Mods you insurance is invalid. Cheap yes, would I use them again, yes, for a banger.
No I don't think the efficiency is exactly at 75% in the power band, it could be anywhere (more likely higher up) but the amount of energy converted from rotating (being spun by the belt) could only ever be a max of 75% as heat/noise etc will loose you that 25% of the energy you put into spinning the blower. Basically ignore the75% it's about fuel efficiency and boring stuff
No, power only goes up as the revs rise as you spin the blower faster, smaller pulley= blower spins faster at lower rpm. What you need to calculate is how fast can you spin your blower. Efficiency is due to parasitic losses that supercharger creates. Sorry phone ran out of battery.
Off you go on vortechs website you can calculate the speed you are spinning your blower, I.e. aim for 53k so that might mean lower rev limit but change to smaller pulley or change cog setup or crank pulley size etc.
Dc sports and silenced decats is quite loud and has a bit of a drone at 60mph, fine at 65tho. Deep below 3500rpm but raspy up top.
Not for everyone but I love mine, not a daily driver tho.
I would rather we start putting up our own findings if anyone has them, I will in a few months time hopefully now my pistons have arrived.
Wiseco recommend 0.0035" on my pistons normally they will give you a guide when you order.