Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Are the wipers in the Zed speed controlled The ones in my leon pause and slow down when you go over 80mph* * Apparently
  2. And his mate Dangerous Dave
  3. To be fair if you type 'Search Function' into Search you only get 8 pages, I am sure before you used to get about 8,000,000 You are seldom fair A bit harsh.... I'm going to find a corner for a little cry now
  4. Yeah but that's because denim shrinks when it gets wet
  5. To be fair if you type 'Search Function' into Search you only get 8 pages, I am sure before you used to get about 8,000,000
  6. Which adds nothing to the price Probably not but the flip side is that it strengthens his position with regards to people trying to barter the price down because 'it might need a new clutch soon' Yes of course, and if I was looking at 2 identical Zeds, same year, similar mileage and one had a reciept for a brand new clutch then I would go for that no question... but would I pay over the odds for it, no. Same goes for tyres, brakes etc etc etc they are all consumables and can be factored in but not really used to push a price up in my book anyway and as you say more of a reason to barter down than set a higher starting price
  7. Yep all you have to do jet wash your car is scuba dive down to where your car is as the UK is now 500m below sea level
  8. Which adds nothing to the price
  9. That comment is buried at the bottom of post #10
  10. I spend a fair amount of time on here and I've not seen it discussed.... But I do still see members & mods I'm sure saying 'use the search' so it can't be that well known an issue....
  11. I did search and nothing came up It was a joke dude - how can you search when the search engine is goosed? You're losing your edge mate! Yes I know you were joking, search the forum for 'sarcasm' oh hang on....
  12. What a real shame, your tank is beautiful Now you are a fat cat boss can't you employ someone to take care of the tank :wink:
  13. Why use the rear lighter socket and not the front one Personally I wouldn't run anything from the white heater control box, I have seen people try that before and have big problems, not sure the voltage is that well controlled as the ciggy lighter sockets
  14. Don't chat to Papa Smurf In 6 months you will be living in a tent eating lidl beans and mumbling about polished plenums Sorry to see you go after all the work & money spent Surely a bit of councelling and a shed to drive round at home is an option....
  15. 25 - you have modding discussions with a pair of potatoes and them get out voted on what you wanted to do
  16. Get a frame made up, buy a couple of decent steering wheels, 2 x Xbox + screens & you have an arcade machine for your boys room
  17. They have them on eBay surely.... I think they would look great on your car
  18. Make sure they are really hi-res scans please :wink:
  19. Contact 4re leather. +1 he will know what to do, im sure it can't be permanently ruined, cows are out in the rain all the time
  20. As did a lot of other things Im not disagreeing with you just we all know what would happen if you did take things into your own hands
  21. And that would be classed as assault surely and if it was minors you would then probably be banged up with the nonces Not sayings thats right, but 2 wrongs don't make anything it right either...
  22. Feel for you matey, i only passed my test in 2007 bought my first car and 2 days later it got keyed, the other 15 cars in the road keyed did not make it any better.... Turned out to be an 8 y/old with and old style compass needle... The lads parents didn't give a f@@@ but funnily enough about a week later the dads scooby ended up covered in really deep scratches even some comments... Poetic justice in more ways than one Insurance wise vandalising is classed seperately to normal claims isn't it? Some insurers are nicer with it than others, always goid to check whats in your policy than just taking the cheapest option :wink: Hope you get it sorted out whatever happens mate
×
×
  • Create New...