Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Woohoo so we can post whatever we like and just say NSFW Might change my username to spursmaddave (nsfw)
  2. spursmaddave

    Tyres Help

    BRIDGESTONE BR S001 TL 91Y Premium brand - Official F1 tyre supplier for 14 years Size: 225/45YR17 Speed: Y Load: 91 four tyres: £420.80 AVON AV ZZ3 91Y >> Our best selling premium brand - British manufacturing technology Size: 225/45YR17 Speed: Y Load: 91 four tyres: £372.40
  3. Thought this was a family forum
  4. I personally like it hard
  5. I just googled and found that too... Looks a bit complicated unless you know what your doing I would try Step 4 (disabling UAC) if it lets you do that then try clicking on the C drive and security settings if you can
  6. Not out just yet are they I am tempted to get one for the Zed, the 8GB one is only £159 Looks like a nice bit of kit
  7. I have a couple of cubbys in my garage I can have a look if you like If you could mate I would massively appreciate it. Struggling to find a sat nav cubby I don't have a satnav cubby, apart from the one in my Zed One cubby is the standard one that came out and the other is one I bought on impulse off eBay.... it's a bit knackered
  8. I was just going to say that Would it not be worth looking into shipping it to Aussie, they love their cars down there too It might happen. He's taking his Beemer with him I think already. Ah I think when my brother-in-law moved years back you could only take one vehicle with you.... I guess anything is possible though with a bit of £££ or should I say $$$
  9. Guys you have just made my day I love the Formal Complaint letters Here is David on the rollercoaster
  10. Hope you get it sorted out mate I really do, I guess it goes some way to showing why cars like this seem so cheap
  11. I was just going to say that Would it not be worth looking into shipping it to Aussie, they love their cars down there too
  12. I have a couple of cubbys in my garage I can have a look if you like
  13. No worries you obviously know your stuff Why worry about low power mode when it will be hard wired surely I would be tempted to get one too, especially as the 16GB one is only £159, shame it doesn't have an SD card slot though.... would be nice to have all my music on it rather than using my iPod classic.... Does it at least have a micro USB that would be mountable once rooted
  14. Mary thought the books were very tame You may have a lot to live up to, who knows, but after the wheel incident I think we all know that you are sofa bound for a while longer yet....
  15. spursmaddave

    Photoshop Help

    Will do, probably take me at least half an hour just to sharpen my crayons
  16. I am the next turning off the A2 after Bluewater (big shopping place), the one signposted Ebbsfleet International I will PM you the full instructions
  17. Where is builder49 when you need some roof clarification
  18. He is a jolly nice chap
  19. Why do I now have a mental image of ricey squatting over a shoe box
  20. Ok ok moof along now nothing to see here......
  21. At least the mobile dating sites are having a well earner breather I'm a tad fussier than that!!! Could've fooled me Vik he is supposed to be coming round to my place Saturday so I will let you know how fussy he is Mind you I'm not sure if he is coming, he was supposed to call me earlier but not heard a thing
  22. spursmaddave

    Photoshop Help

    Ok guys I now have the pictures The bad news is I have to be up early and it looks like this will take all of my photoshop skills... I really want to do the OP's pictures justice Watch this space
×
×
  • Create New...