Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Reading up on it a bit... It would be perfect to put in the cubby as it has built in gps (most 7" tabs don't) bluetooth etc but the home screen is portrait only (need to root & hack to sort) and it has no sd card slot, it has micro usb but probably not mountable again unless rooted :thumbsdown: Shame as it looked so promising.....
  2. spursmaddave

    Bluetooth

    does it have a similar cradle?
  3. I would be very surprised if its plug & play, unless you can get one very very cheap there are far better options out there that will be much easier to get working... That said if you give it a go then fair play to you
  4. I'm pretty sure thats a but it is well worth a 2nd look
  5. That's because most of them are garage queens Vix
  6. Well as my car is Azure I think red would look gash.... anyway I'm off to see someone tomorrow morning about this very thing With a black car pretty much anything will look good, personally I wpuld avoid grey some white stitching or piping would look good... Why not just buy Cragus' Bride seats? They would certainly look the part
  7. I fixed mine by unlpugging it and buying a much better sub Not that helpful but personally I wouldn't be faffing around trying to fix something that sounds like a tortoise farting in a shoe box
  8. I'm no expert but the paint doesn't look damaged so it might pop out if you can find a good dent guy
  9. ????? Don't worry, dave often has senior moments Where is matron with my pills
  10. Ooops my bad of course I meant NOT too expensive
  11. Sounds like the D drive is just a back up partition then. Does you Dad have a lot of stuff on the desktop i.e. folders of pictures etc? If not then you will probably have a restore disk that might be your only option...
  12. Bugger :thumbsdown: Hope it's too expensive to sort out
  13. should that not be Spur's MadDave as in 'Dave is Mad for Spurs' as in 'Horse riding' as in 'He likes a nice saddle' ? Nope... Spurs + Mad + Dave
  14. Can you access the 'D' drive to see if it has a windows folder
  15. I must scan the Health & Safety Contravention form I gave a colleague for 'Persistent and heinous flatulence'
  16. Unfortunately yes but that is no reason not to have taken a punt on it and it is not dead in the water yet...
  17. spursmaddave

    Tyres Help

    In the way that Cheryl Cole is 'slightly' better looking than Susan Boyle
  18. We can always create you a custom status (til the shiney new things come and ovewrite it!) As long as it is nothing to do with sausages
  19. Ok I found my old cubby and compared it to the satnav cubby.... I think a 7" screen of some sort would fit, but you would have to butcher the cubby up so much and you would also loose the lid so personally I would get a satnav one You would have to cut all the back off from the inset bit... Which is where the lid is attached to Your only real option with the standard cubby is to fit a smaller nav or tablet inside it, a 5" one maybe...
  20. spursmaddave

    Tyres Help

    You might come to regret saying that when you say all us ZED owners should be running around on PPS's @ around £200-£250 a corner I expect the ones on the Porker & the Scooby are substantially better than the slicks on the MX-5
  21. spursmaddave

    Tyres Help

    You'd love the tyres on my MX-5 then, £30 each There are always exceptions I meant a car for 'normal' road use i.e. commuting etc but of course again depends on power I wouldn't spend £400 on tyres for a 1ltr Micra for example
  22. Yes almost certainly, the first thing I do on any windows PC is turn of UAC it is a complete PITA.... "Do you want the following program to make changes to this computer" Yes that's why I ran it
  23. spursmaddave

    Tyres Help

    Yeah I am not sure what tyres are £550-£600 in that price range, maybe Pilot Sports etc personally I wouldn't feel safe putting a tyre on any car that was less than £100 but that's just me...
×
×
  • Create New...