Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. :lol:
  2. + 1,000,000
  3. Sorry didn't realise you were o Appearing at the Zed shed soon
  4. Happy belated birthday
  5. I dunno, nearly 40k and only on my 2nd set of tyres
  6. Two fish in a tank One says to the other "So do you know how to drive this thing?"
  7. I didn't do the quiz by my car usually bad mouths me to the washing machine and tumble dryer in the garage
  8. Not the great sales point it used to be especially on a car like a Zed. FNSH vs Abbey or Falcon or CS or Dixon etc etc I know which I would be more impressed by
  9. Really, no card slot and only 16GB.... surely tempted to pay just £160 to upgrade to 64GB.....
  10. Not tat but very overpriced, the 'brand' is overstepping its mark I think.... I have Apple products which I thought were reassuringly expensive when I got them but would I buy new now hmmmmm
  11. £429 for WIFI only with 64G Discuss
  12. I've got a couple of canaries going cheap
  13. Haha guilty as charged Mind you Will can talk, how many exhausts has he had now Nearly as many as me Not possible!! Such cruel words.... Moderating has changed you
  14. Haha guilty as charged Mind you Will can talk, how many exhausts has he had now Nearly as many as me
  15. Yep my Miltek went from Kent to Hampshire in My Zed and a Buddy Club in the return journey
  16. I have saved this quote
×
×
  • Create New...