Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Your Zed would meed to be VERY heavily modified to carry them off imo so really they would be one of the last things to do surely
  2. I didn't submit a pic last year but bought a caledar so do I get a refund
  3. +1 or replace with something better
  4. Nothing worse than an embarrassing horn
  5. Are we talking crossed purposes here, he actually refers to poor performance when the engine is cold not when the outside air temperature is cold, well that's the way I read it A Zed engine is only ever cold for a couple of minutes, even when it is -10 it only takes a few minutes before the oil is up to temp...
  6. See you at the Golf Club at the weekend
  7. +1 I have huge hands but I can still manage to get a finger or 2 into the tightest of gaps
  8. Although, who knows what dribbled back onto that seat mate... SHUT UUUUUUUP!!
  9. Bullocks to that idea!
  10. Weird thing is, the rest of it is in excellent condition for its age. I know it was a blonde "TOWIE" style woman because I've smelt the seat. Did she leave a few bits of her Vagazzle there Could be interesting if you put the heated seat on..... Eau de Essex
  11. I have blue dye:) !!! Surely blue dye on red seats would make purple? I think Peters world is pretty much all multicolored..
  12. Yeah I know about all the paint problems.
  13. Just going to say the same, my drive home at 4am in the winter the car absolutely loves it!
  14. Looks like Feddie Krueger owned that Zed before you...
  15. You can say that about most marques we are lucky with Nissan engines being bullet proof...
  16. Keep the Zed Dave, the damage is already done I'm not buying a new Jaaaaaag
  17. Yep indeed I saw some XJ's in the flesh on Tuesday and had a bit of a sex wee.... Good news looks like Insurance on the Jaaaaaaaaag is very affordable
  18. I left school it 1985
  19. Well if driving around in luxury with every gadget known to man is old age bring it on....
  20. Cheers Dave, appreciated There's a few other ideas in the pipeline, but I really want to try and go global with this spacer if I can, but the investment is quite heavy. I'm also looking at the possibility of anodising the upper plenum. No worries mate credit where it is due, I hope this does take off for you
×
×
  • Create New...