Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It took the guy that did mine pretty much all day.... Quite a lot of work stripping the car down, removing old LEDs and soldering new ones the size of a pinhead then testing, fitting the trim back, recalibrating all the dials.... :poppy:
  2. I think that's uncalled for TBH, you dont know the guy plus he is annoyed rightly so. Plus if they where do it for free they can be as moody as they want but if you work with the public and they pay money grumpy, selfish, angry customers whatever you have to deal with them and smile. He isnt doing the OP a favour the OP is paying money to have it done. If Paul didnt want to do as he didnt like him or whatever he should of told the OP on your bike IMO. Anyway I can see why your annoyed. You took time out of your week to see a trader and part with alot of cash. They didnt treat you very nicely which isnt very nice. They also fit your exhaust wrong and then when you told them it was wrong they just shrugged and thought nothing of it. I understand that I think most people are missing that out. I would still personally phone them up not even looking for anything but say look this is what you did, this is what you cost me in time, effort, hassle and money. You worked on my car to an unstatisfactory level and when I mentioned it you dismissed me. Do you want to fix it by giving me money back etc etc or he might just say pee off. You never know until phone. Last paragraph Nobody monds a moaner and if someone has a bad experience then people need to know, but even if you were to go to trading standards or cab the first thing they would say is have you spoken to the trader, did you give then thechance to put things right... That was my point and I'm sure Neil's too :poppy:
  3. If you drop glrnet a PM he will know because he smashed one on a trip to france and replaced it himself
  4. I quite often have cars up my chuff when I am stickinv to the limit, my favourite game is when I get to a dual carriageway I move into the 'slow lane' but accelerate up to the limit nice and quick while the said bumper hugger dissapears in the distance
  5. It really is fantastic, makes the whole interior look so much more modern, especially at night.... I have had many members in my car after dark I will have to update the pics now I have a few more bits of carbon
  6. I am not taking my venom out on the forum just telling it like it is, paul is the owner of rs he was happy with the reply that mark gave him also he is the expert is he not, who am I to tell him his job not knowing anything about it myself. You have strong opinions on certain things and have a right to express them so have I, you were not there on the day I was, to take my car back to leeds would have cost me another £200 for missed work per day also screwed up work for my guys. Would he refund my loss of earnings I don't think so. How do you know what they would do without reporting it to them?? zzzzzzzzzzzzz Exactly.... if it was your business you would at least want a chance to put things right before being slagged off :thumbsdown:
  7. They are my favourite mod to my Zed by some distance
  8. Got mine done by a member on here, not sure anyone else is offering the service....
  9. Yeah bring it on :fight: Mine is all hidden away as I'm not ashow off
  10. Very nice
  11. Can understand you being upset but coming on and ranting at a trader that you haven't even had the balls to speak to and then getting upset when you get told the same thing by a few members is just making you look a fool.... YES you had a bad day, either shut up and put it down to experience or get in touch with RS and sort things out... Yes we want to hear good and bad on here but personally I would only be interested in this story if you had spoken to them and got nowhere, if you get bad service the first thing is to let the person or company put things right end of
  12. Not a good enough excuse SMD - You know where the ZedShed is!!!!!! A Larger box of krispy kreme doughnuts and good to go. Having seen your Amp some metal reinforcing may be required though And a trailer!! Oi Oi
  13. Oh and thread titles in capitals are a nono, can understand your upset but speak to RS before you post things like this, they are well respected on the forum...
  14. Sounds like poor service to me but have you given them a chance to put anything right? If you have been in business for 28 years surely you know that anyone can have an off day and before you go shooting your mouth off you should have contacted them and asked what they were going to do about the complaint....
  15. Nice one
  16. TV for the spare room or bedroom would be far cheaper and more practically surely
  17. Now that I rely on OSX I thought why mot give it a try...
  18. Whatever the colour is/was mine is slightly lighter now
  19. The fish love the rocks swimming inbetween them and my shrimps also like them lots of cover A 3D background was £80 and has to be silicones to the tank etc
  20. Yeah i'm on the lookout for a 4' long tank but no mad rush.... Oops missed your question, nope the tall speakers are TDL, I do have a centre mission speaker and Gale surrounds and Sub, all powered my a Cambridge Audio Amp beautiful crisp warm sound....
  21. Not a good enough excuse SMD - You know where the ZedShed is!!!!!! A Larger box of krispy kreme doughnuts and good to go. Having seen your Amp we may need some metal reinforcing may be required though Haha I'm happy with my sub.... I think the next meet should be a suboff with Buster :fight: best make it in a Tesco carpark on a saturday night
  22. On a serious note Chris, you could easily sell those and tonneau's with a bit of carpet glued on.... Halfordtastic
×
×
  • Create New...