Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. If you have the bose then the oem one is connected via a single RCA and s remote cable so yeah wire your aftermarket amp to the battery, then run the remote wire & rca to the amp/sub easy as that
  2. To be fair I'm pretty sure a programme about how many different ways to cook a dog would be a hit in Korea but maybe not transfer to UK tv so well
  3. You could paint it universal silver and put a Zed badge on it for old times sake I reckon - 1. Go original snap-on red will look mint 2. Go a lovely deep purple
  4. Haha maybe not a Dacia but you could buy something very nice for all the miles and keep the 350. Have you driven a 370, if so was it what you expected, I didn't see it as much of an upgrade apart from obviously nicer interior etc, found the whole experience a bit meh.....
  5. I struggled to find a DD unit woth DAB, some have add-ons you can buy seperate. I even looked a TV tuners but a bit of a waste as I have had DVD in both cars for a combined 8 years and only ever watched 1 episode of Max & Paddy when I was waiting for my misses once....
  6. At least he put 'coked up'
  7. really.......mine works for me and Mrs Buster loves hers Hmmmmm unusual fixing point for the bolts there
  8. +1 Bought mine on 68k, now on 110k and not had any issues, if you look after then mileage is no issue
  9. Nice one
  10. Thats te thing with Azures, you stand there admiring them and one thing leads to another
  11. I know I did 1k in a week in January
  12. You have always been pink to some of us
  13. Yep used the same aerial myself very good results except in very bad areas I have unlimited 3G now so just stream via BT from my iPhone
  14. My Berks were 2nd hand too so again must have helped.
  15. Hmmmm if its an originalit would be nice to keep it red and maybe get the chrome badges too
  16. Yeah a real shame you only found us to say goodbye Hopefully back another day though
  17. I say if he doesn't pay up by midnight you spill the beans and show the pics
  18. Not even a stick of dynamite brings back the oem sub kick I will journey down in the summer at some point.... I might even bring the Zed this time too
  19. Unfortunately the HU is a pretty old and short of functions, a clue is the tape deck Have a look through the I.C.E. section for some ideas
  20. Anything by Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine or JVC £400 for a 2nd hand one is not bad, I sold mine and went for 2 x Double Din as I found the nav position a bit low for me....
×
×
  • Create New...